IGNORED

Who Would You Rather Play If..?

STA-BS14

Guest Rikku

Tough question...I don't think that any of those games would be a walk over for city (considering how well they do under the pressure of the play offs). On our day, we can beat any of those teams but i believe we will struggle in the same department we've struggled all season - in front of goal. I wouldn't like to face swindon or brighton until the final as they are both quite threatening going forward and we don't want to concede too many goals (well, none preferably!). ^_^

Bournemouth would be nice - they don't ever seem to do too well against us - but I don't think they will secure themselves a play off place. So, in conclusion, I don't want to think about it! We've got to get automatic! We have to!!! ;)

Guest dez_gimred

my opinion is...

we dont want:

port vale - beaten us twice this season, nuff' said

hartlepool - scrappy battling side who have found a new goal scorer in Boyd

Swindon - dangerous team to play, id want these the least, plus if we played them and lost i would die!

id want:

bournemouth - look a pretty poor side to me

brighton - we did well against them away, they dont seem a full outfit, poor away

luton - they didnt look like scoring in open play against us, i doubt they will reach the play offs though!

....but 2nd place will do

^_^

Guest rednick_74

we cant go into the playoffs, not again.. it just dont happen for us :@ weve got to go up auto, second placed would be ideal.we dont want to go through that lottery again. all the teams in the play off posisitions are pretty strong. a day out at cardiff would be nice but lets hope we dont need to go there.. ^_^;):sub::angry::angry:

A day out in Cardiff would be brilliant but there would be a hell of a lot more up for grabs than there was when we were there last time.... Not sure id enjoy it as much knowing that there wasnt just a mickey mouse cup at stake ^_^

I just cant see City going up through the playoff's. It never happens for us but if the worst happened Bournemouth and then a Swindle final would be nice as long as the boys up the M4 went home destraught rather than us!!!

Anybody but Port Vale who we havent even looked like we could beat at all over the two league games so i would give us no chance in the play offs against them.

I'd take anyone else though - rather avoid swindon if poss cause they are good enough to beat anybody on their day.

Not that it matters cause 2nd place is ours anyway!!!! (crosses everything possible)

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus
Anybody but Port Vale who we havent even looked like we could beat at all over the two league games so i would give us no chance in the play offs against them.

Didn't we do the doulble over Cardiff last year and then look what happened. When it comes to the crunch after these types of games the team that generally loses seems to pull one out of the bag, another example Chelsea v Arsenal in the champions league. So in summary I would want to play Port Vale.

I really don't want to go through the playoffs because I simply can't afford it. I won't be able to afford petrol to either game, or a ticket, and although I live practically in cardiff, so getting there wouldn't be a problem, I wouldn't be able to get a ticket for the final. So automatic for me, please...

The three 'other' tema in the play-off's will be

Swindon, Brighton, Hartlepool in that order.

With 3rd playing 6th we would have one long trip on the Saturday and then have them at home on the Wednesday I believe.

To get Brighton (and their stadium is so awful there would be a scarcity of tickets, we need to finish 4/5th.

Oh dear.

The Final is on a Sunday isn't it over the Spring Bank Holiday?

The Final is on a Sunday isn't it over the Spring Bank Holiday?
Yeah it is, may the 30th i believe? And I'm on holiday starting the next day, so if we did get to cardiff and win, i'd have a brilliant week, but if we lost, then i think i would rather be at work, just to keep me occupied, so i won't try to take my own life!

I'll settle for 2nd thanks! :D

Archived