IGNORED

Pay On The Day?

bcfcheadingly

There are possibly a few of us going down, not everyone is sure if they will come...

Would be much easier if we could pay on the day.

P.s. Ricoh is the first 'no cash' stadium in the U.K. I believe. They make you buy a card with say £10 from a machine which you then use to buy beers etc.. Any change left on the card is redeemed by queuing post match. Sounds like a scam to me.

I'm thinking on travelling from Leicester - don't trust the post enough to buy now.

Cheese, if you buy your ticket over the phone from AG then you can ask for your ticket to be taken to the Ricoh and you can collect it before the game from their ticket office.

Cheese, if you buy your ticket over the phone from AG then you can ask for your ticket to be taken to the Ricoh and you can collect it before the game from their ticket office.

last time i did that i had 6 tickets sent up to S****horpe for me and some mates and they went missing so we all had to buy new tickets, never got a refund from either Bristol City nor S****horpe for nearly 70quid, i'l never ever be doing that again...

There are possibly a few of us going down, not everyone is sure if they will come...

Would be much easier if we could pay on the day.

P.s. Ricoh is the first 'no cash' stadium in the U.K. I believe. They make you buy a card with say £10 from a machine which you then use to buy beers etc.. Any change left on the card is redeemed by queuing post match. Sounds like a scam to me.

it wasn't last year, we were buying beers in the ground with real money before kick off

Depends on where the taxi is starting from!!!! :noexpression:

Also depends on whether the taxi driver clocks where you're from and decides to take the "scenic" route via Walsall!!

i went to ricoh last year, went on train, no use going on the buses from train station, taxi rank just outside station, all seem to be charging between 7 - 10 pound, just make sure when you get in the taxi you ask how much it is first then they wont charge you over that amount.

home end only then?

We haven't announced anything yet. I suggest ringing our ticket office to find out what we're doing with our ticket slaes.

But it's a home game at a stadium that doesn't get filled.

This doesn't apply in the away end, where it's cash as usual.

This doesn't apply in the away end, where it's cash as usual.
THIS GAME IS NOW PAY ON THE DAY. I cannot believe that we have only sold 1500 TICKETS after the game last year when it was a sea of red and white. Come on everyone let the Red and White Army be well heard on Saturday and before you ask yes I have purchased ny ticket already!! :disapointed2se:

I see the story claims it's a pound more to pay on the day than it was to prebook, with tickets going up from £25 to £26.

Actually, it's cheaper, as you don't pay the booking fee. Though, of course, you don't get the loyalty points.

THIS GAME IS NOW PAY ON THE DAY. I cannot believe that we have only sold 1500 TICKETS after the game last year when it was a sea of red and white. Come on everyone let the Red and White Army be well heard on Saturday and before you ask yes I have purchased ny ticket already!! :disapointed2se:

Are you serious?

1,500....with pay on the day, expect about 1,800, maybe a little more.....for a bank holiday weekend, I think thats quality support!

Last season was different...new division etc, this is a ground that many people have been to twice now in the last 18 months

if we hit 1800....Ill be chuffed with that

Are you serious?

1,500....with pay on the day, expect about 1,800, maybe a little more.....for a bank holiday weekend, I think thats quality support!

Last season was different...new division etc, this is a ground that many people have been to twice now in the last 18 months

if we hit 1800....Ill be chuffed with that

You must be easily pleased. After the great crowd that turned up last season and the fact that it is not a long trip I am disappoionted. It's only my opinion. :disapointed2se:

You must be easily pleased. After the great crowd that turned up last season and the fact that it is not a long trip I am disappoionted. It's only my opinion. :disapointed2se:

2000 Away fans would be very good for this trip, bank holiday weekend, not everyone has football at the top of there list you know. There are many things that take priority over football for me, if I miss a game it isn't the end of the world, life will continue.

Nah not easily pleased, just a realist.

Believe it or not, there is more to life then Bristol City and football.....many people are away for the weekend or away on holiday, not to mention people who are doing day trips with families etc.

Example, last year me and 7 mates went to Coventry....this year the other 6 are in Newquay for the weekend. The only reason I'm not is because I cant afford it

1800 would be a good crowd

Archived