IGNORED

Basso Not On His Way

havanatopia

My Great Uncles bit on the side in Venezuela called my cousin yesterday in Hewish to say her brother has a friend who lives next door to one of the tea ladies down at the Drum and Monkey in Kenn.

Anyway.. back on topic.. this thread is designed to counter balance the utter tripe... which it could well be until we know otherwise... of our king of goalies is wanting away.

In short.. I am starting this thread because I have aledgedly heard the complete opposite and that he wants to pledge his support to City at least until we get to the prem. Lets have some positive vibes and chat on this thread and simply keep it up there next to that other TRIPEFUL thread.. well.. i can say that until we know otherwise.

come on lets be avin youoooooooo. :englandsmile4wf:

My Great Uncles bit on the side in Venezuela called my cousin yesterday in Hewish to say her brother has a friend who lives next door to one of the tea ladies down at the Drum and Monkey in Kenn.

Anyway.. back on topic.. this thread is designed to counter balance the utter tripe... which it could well be until we know otherwise... of our king of goalies is wanting away.

In short.. I am starting this thread because I have aledgedly heard the complete opposite and that he wants to pledge his support to City at least until we get to the prem. Lets have some positive vibes and chat on this thread and simply keep it up there next to that other TRIPEFUL thread.. well.. i can say that until we know otherwise.

come on lets be avin youoooooooo. :englandsmile4wf:

:winner_third_h4h: Good thread!!

Basso is not a quitter, he will stay and fight for his place.

Come on Basso, you will be a City legend one day!!

"Come on Basso, you will be a City legend one day!!"

I'd say that IMO he already is, best keeper I've seen fro a long time and best outside the Prem in Britain, and probably better than some Premier League keepers as well. Also, the way he's got the 'Always Believe' mantrta into everyone associated with the club, be it players, fans and staff alike, he's certainly up there as a City legend in my books