IGNORED

City Fan

downendcity

A man wearing his CIty shirt is sitting in Starbucks drinking his cofee when a girl come and sits next to him.

"So are you a proper City fans?" asks the girl.

The man replies, "well, I supported them since I was at school, I have a season ticket, go to all the away games, go on the fans forum 3 times a day, have supported them even when they have been in division 3 and 4, take stick from the Rovers fans I work with and even though I have a seat in the Dolman I always stay until the final whistle. I suppose that makes me a proper City fan. But what about you?"

The girl replies " I am a lesbian." The man asks " but are a you a proper lesbian?" to which the girl answers " I think about women as soon as I wake up in the morning. I think about women every 5 minutes while I am at work, I think about women when I am having a meal, I think about women when I am on the bus home and I think about women every time I'm in the shower. Hardly a minute goes by without me thinking about women, so yes, I am a proper lesbian"

After that the man drinks his coffee in silence and when the girl leaves, another chap takes her seat and asks, " so you're a proper City fan then?"

He answers, " until 5 minutes ago I thought I was, but it now turns out that I'm really a lesbian!"

Archived