IGNORED

Opinions

frenchred

Just returned to the office so this is really my first time to post since the Plymouth game, we won, great atmosphere in the second half to go with a good second half performance, but individually I was quite disapointed with the players, now I dont see that many games but I would argue that at least half the team would have to change if/when we get promotion.

Phillips, like dracula with crosses and his kicking from a 'rolling ball' is awfull, incidently I also watched the reserves while at home and the 'keeper for the reserves is also a terrible kicker in the same situation, maybe its the coaching? Personally I dont think Phillips is good enough.

Butler: Too old and slow

Carey, Hill : Awfull distribution that would be capitalised on at a higher level, could not even play simple balls twenty yards.

Murray: Here's one to upset everyone, I think it was a massive mistake to bring him back, looks at least two yards slower than at his peak and has already failed twice at the higher level.

Tinnion: See Butler

Rougier: Good at this level doubt he could cut it any higher.

Bell: Best days behind him

Docherty: Please get him fit

Roberts: Not commited enough (In my opinion)

These are my views it would be interesting to see if anyone agrees/disagrees with me

Good luck to all on Saturday, I will be cheering from afar

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

So we haven't got many good players then!!

For a team in third place still with a chance of automatic promotion they must be doing something correct. Reading your views I would think if all the attributes are correct we would be fighting relegation.

So we haven't got many good players then!!

For a team in third place still with a chance of automatic promotion they must be doing something correct. Reading your views I would think if all the attributes are correct we would be fighting relegation.

It was only my opinion, I think the gulf between the first and the crap division we are in is highly recognised, If we went with the present bunch I dont think we would stay up. There are a few players I didn't mention that could be good enough and maybe a few younger players better than those currently operating, for the record I think Coles, Peacock, Brown.A, Wilkshire and maybe goodfellow could do it, not forgetting Fortune and maybe just maybe the trialist at the moment

Reading your first message I was in agreement with some of the things you said, but I've just read the second and you say that PEACOCK would cut it in Div 1 - as what exactly - the groundsman????

I now think you are bonkers!

cheers mate!!

With Peacock I was actually talking about his ability to lead the line and draw defending players out of position to help create space for others, I do agree with a lot of people on here that we need an out and out striker alongside him, at the moment we dont have that

Get Tommy Doherty fit!! He is very lucky to be able to play any part after the bad injuries he has had in the past few years, he has shown guts and determination just to get out there and play having as we all know lost some of his mobility, Give the guy a break.

All meant in good humour!

Personally the only line I think Peacock should be allowed anywhere near is the washing line in his back garden.

As for his ability to sketch Matt Hill as a centre forward I didnt know he was that talented - but good luck to the fellow. Perhaps he should take over from Rolf Harris.

Archived