IGNORED

Team Selection

freezer

Before anyone asks, yes I am questioning team selection on this occasion. I would also like to point out that I am not a GJ or LJ 'lover' or 'hater' but I do have an opinion.

Todays team selection leaves a big gap in the central midfield should either Skuse or Johnson get injured/sent off.

Is it just me or is anyone else concerned that with no subs on the bench to fill a central midfield spot that we could be asking for trouble. What is wrong with Noble, Williams or Artus for example. Hurry back Elliot.

I know that GJ has done fantastically well and this is the first time I have publically questioned his selection, but surely you have to have cover on the bench. We have a keeper, two strikers, a wide midfielder and a central defender on the bench, who will drop into central midfield if needed?

Answers on a postcard please.

i think mcindoe would do a great job in the centre. i would of liked to see him playing in there last season when johnson was injured

While I think he could do a job there losing the only player who adds natural width to the side would be crazy. I've said for a while we need a right winger (ideally someone with a brain and ability not like Sproule) and a gurt big bloke who will bully sides everyone else seems to have one why cant we?

Oh good sproule just come on watch him grab a goal :noexpression:

Archived