IGNORED

Darren Pratley Of Swansea

simon uk

I have been watching bits of the swansea v plymouth game, and this guy has really stood out, hes like marvin number 2! I am not sure how much he would cost, but he is really lively, doesnt stop running, and would be a great addition to our squad. If you had him and Marvin together, you might lack some guile in midfield, but no one would get through them - ideal for playing people like brum away. Jason Scotland doesnt look bad either, he plays well with his back to goal and took his goal nicely, but I wouldnt necessarily swap him for Brooker or Adebola, (maybe trundle though).

Also, Plymouth look terrible, and they are going down.

Si.

I have been watching bits of the swansea v plymouth game, and this guy has really stood out, hes like marvin number 2! I am not sure how much he would cost, but he is really lively, doesnt stop running, and would be a great addition to our squad. If you had him and Marvin together, you might lack some guile in midfield, but no one would get through them - ideal for playing people like brum away. Jason Scotland doesnt look bad either, he plays well with his back to goal and took his goal nicely, but I wouldnt necessarily swap him for Brooker or Adebola, (maybe trundle though).

Also, Plymouth look terrible, and they are going down.

Si.

You beat me too it, the resemblance between Pratley and Marv is uncanny and I can't see Swansea wanting to sell not too a team now in the same division, we should have been looking at him last January when Marv could have done with a rest.

Yes Plymouth are pants and will struggle except probably against us, our main bogie team

Pratley looks quality, but I was impressed by Doumbe, the Argyle defender and their right winger Puncheon. Apart from those two players though, on that showing they are bloody doomed,absolutely spiritless display on and off the pitch.

They were robbed of a perfectly good equalizer imo, but just folded and accepted it instead of getting fired up and wanting to prove a point.

Glad to that GJ gave Easter the elbow because he looked as clueless as the rest of 'em.

Pratley looks quality, but I was impressed by Doumbe, the Argyle defender and their right winger Puncheon. Apart from those two players though, on that showing they are bloody doomed,absolutely spiritless display on and off the pitch.

They were robbed of a perfectly good equalizer imo, but just folded and accepted it instead of getting fired up and wanting to prove a point.

Glad to that GJ gave Easter the elbow because he looked as clueless as the rest of 'em.

Archived