IGNORED

Adebola Had Last Laugh

Red Army 79

All the talk before the game of Mifsud going to make us pay it feels good that in fact Dele came back to haunt his former club. What a result. With Brooker coming off the bench and scoring as well its good to see our strikers who apparently arent good enough doing the business for us. 7 points from 9 what a good solid start!!

All the talk before the game of Mifsud going to make us pay it feels good that in fact Dele came back to haunt his former club. What a result. With Brooker coming off the bench and scoring as well its good to see our strikers who apparently arent good enough doing the business for us. 7 points from 9 what a good solid start!!

And we've got Marvin to come back as well so things are looking good....

I just wish Adebola could play like that every game instead of 1 in 3/4!

My view is that Dele ALWAYS puts in that amount of effort and, generally, puts in a performance close to that standard, not once every three or four games. I think you are being a bit harsh on the guy to be honest.

Well played Dele.

I felt sorry for Dele when he got subbed as i think he would have liked to have got a clap from the home fans, but the incident with the keeper and the resulting goal turned the majority of the fans on to him unfortunately. His body language suggested he was a bit sad about that, understandably.

Another strong performance from the big guy though.

I felt sorry for Dele when he got subbed as i think he would have liked to have got a clap from the home fans, but the incident with the keeper and the resulting goal turned the majority of the fans on to him unfortunately. His body language suggested he was a bit sad about that, understandably.

Another strong performance from the big guy though.

As far as I could see he got a good ovation from the home fans.

Would also like to note that some of them stayed to clap our players off the pitch!

There are lots of agendas on this one, people have made fun of me personally because I'm Bristolian/BCFC etc but I'll have the last laugh - and Adebola has more than helped my cause today. :winner_third_h4h: The one who laughs last laughs longest. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest BCFC Ryan
My view is that Dele ALWAYS puts in that amount of effort and, generally, puts in a performance close to that standard, not once every three or four games. I think you are being a bit harsh on the guy to be honest.

Well played Dele.

For some reason I think Dele's best performances come away from home, maybe when we play slightly different away it suits him more ?

Archived