IGNORED

How Many Goalie Tops

iWurzel

Peter Cech (Chelsea goalkeeper) wears a bright orange kit. Scientists did an experimant for Chelsea & it put opposition players off psychologicaly.

Weale should stick to the bright yellow kit.

That's not bright yellow, its luminous! He glowed in gloom of Blackpool. Suited him though. I never like the ordinary yellow for a shirt, reminded me of Flapper too much as that was his colour. I quite like it when I see teams with a keeper playing in red, but obviously that can't ever be us.

As for Basso, I think he must be very superstitious as he tends to stick to a lucky shirt. RedMJnr noticed this ages ago and was convinced we had lost the match already if he came out wearing his blue shirt, and was often right.

Peter Cech (Chelsea goalkeeper) wears a bright orange kit. Scientists did an experimant for Chelsea & it put opposition players off psychologicaly.

That's not bright yellow, its luminous! He glowed in gloom of Blackpool. Suited him though. I never like the ordinary yellow for a shirt, reminded me of Flapper too much as that was his colour. I quite like it when I see teams with a keeper playing in red, but obviously that can't ever be us.

As for Basso, I think he must be very superstitious as he tends to stick to a lucky shirt. RedMJnr noticed this ages ago and was convinced we had lost the match already if he came out wearing his blue shirt, and was often right.

I liked the black one but I suppose you can't argue with science... :sofa: mostly remember Phillips in some sort of Orange never too keen on that really reminds me of Blackpool...

are both on sale this season? i.e. Black and Luminous yellow?

Apparently the colour orange makes the wearer look bigger than he is hence why its good for a goalie to wear. its also probably the reason why the tango man looked so fat and the girls on the left have large assets!!

Archived