IGNORED

Highlights

Big Stan Hibbert

I actually thought some of the things the commentator said suggested that we were lucky to win and due to only the goals being shown anyone who doesn't support us is just being informed that we seem to be just a lucky team who plays rubbish but still manages to spank the top team in the league. Oh well if we keep winning I don't care, they can continue to live in naivety. The highlights aren't even extended, they're a waste of time getting up for.

I actually thought some of the things the commentator said suggested that we were lucky to win and due to only the goals being shown anyone who doesn't support us is just being informed that we seem to be just a lucky team who plays rubbish but still manages to spank the top team in the league. Oh well if we keep winning I don't care, they can continue to live in naivety. The highlights aren't even extended, they're a waste of time getting up for.

it looks to me that the defender hit the keeper not us.

Did'nt you know? We're as bad as that pub team the gas beat yesterday...

:noexpression:

Archived