IGNORED

U16's Ban Clarification?

SimplyRed

I've just re-read the article on the main site.

What it actually says is that they will not sell tickets to U16s.

It says nothing about U16 season ticket holders.

This would indicate to me that U16 STH's could exchange their vouchers in the same way as anybody else.

...or has someone already tried?

I think this needs to be clarified by the club.

I've just re-read the article on the main site.

What it actually says is that they will not sell tickets to U16s.

It says nothing about U16 season ticket holders.

This would indicate to me that U16 STH's could exchange their vouchers in the same way as anybody else.

...or has someone already tried?

I think this needs to be clarified by the club.

SR. I have been told that swapping J tickets is not allowed. I have posted this on the SL forum to try get

a) clarification

b) concessions.

Accompanied juveniles

Guest Redarmy Ant

maybe they want to make more money by not selling J tickets but only student and adult tickets, and theyre excuse is the 'fence climbing incident'? Makes sense to me.

just a thought....

Guest jacetheace1969

If they had just made the EE all ticket and "get your ticket by Friday", I think that would have stopped most of the fence jumpers going in there.

As I expect but don't know for sure that, they would have been to lazy to make the extra effort to get a ticket early.

Also why stop U16 STH going in there?..........these guys/gals are very unlikely to be trouble makers.

Guest Redarmy Ant

Have you ever seen the little gits goading the away support by standing on the chairs and making vanker signs.

It just winds everyone up with the end result a spillage of anger and now here we are.

Guest BCFC_DEANO
Have you ever seen the little gits goading the away support by standing on the chairs and making vanker signs.

It just winds everyone up with the end result a spillage of anger and now here we are.

YEP!

Strange thing is if there was nothing in the way you can guarantee that they would be the first out of there if the away supporters were to come say hello.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I do like a good bit of gesticulation when at football but mostly in moderation. The scrotes along the fence seem to indulge in it for 90 mins but as already written, would be on their toes if any retribution was sought.

I've always liked the thought of a area of the ground with no children, but that was mainly under 10's.

I feel sorry for someone like Hornbeam. He sings his heart out, his daughter is good as gold yet they have to miss out because of the actions of a few. Or then there's Tommyciderhead that's been in the EE from the word go and has always wanted it to be open, he has to miss out also.

It's not hooligan acts we're being punished for, it is juvenile behaviour from mainly kids, but also some adults that really should know better.

Archived