IGNORED

Crewe don't Rate Us

terjon

I thought I would see what players Crewe had to enter my score prediction and I was amazed how many of there supporters are happy to see maynard and dele coming back to play there but don't rate us.

On a couple of write up's they said,

CITY the easiest side they could of drawn and at least they should progress through to the next round.

Another said City a poor draw who wants to watch that game,.

I must confess I am at a loss as to know why so many people outside of Bristol just don't rate us at all...Hope we beat um 4-0 :dunno:

Any Views guys, why?

I thought I would see what players Crewe had to enter my score prediction and I was amazed how many of there supporters are happy to see maynard and dele coming back to play there but don't rate us.

CITY the easiest side they could of drawn and at least they should progress through to the next round.

I must confess I am at a loss as to know why so many people outside of Bristol just don't rate us at all...Hope we beat um 4-0 :dunno:

Any Views guys, why?

Simple really untill GJ and the revival 20+ years of nothing

Any Views guys, why?

don't worry about it kidder. people don't like us because they are either a) jealous of our success e.g. the cuckoos and other league oners and/or b) because their club is a so called 'big club' :icecream: that shouldn't be losing to a team such as bristol city e.g. coventry, sheff weds, palace, etc, etc.

Any Views guys, why?

Untill GJs revitalisation we did nothing for 20 odd years,we are begineing to show the football world we have something about us again,it takes time to win people over.

Guest MaloneFM

WHOO Crewe think we're rubbish.

To quote Sweaty Seymour when he heard HTV was being taken over by ITV West 'effing hell let's run to the hills!'

A lower division team doesn't rate us. Which is why they are still a lower division team you see?

Crewe don't like us and we don't care?

TBH it's fair enough, we're not a glamour tie, we're not a team people look forward to playing against yet. none of the teams who haven't been in the Prem are exciting to play.

If we were to draw a West Ham or Wigan we wouldn't be thrilled and we'd fancy our chances. Same thing.

Crewe don't like us and we don't care?

TBH it's fair enough, we're not a glamour tie, we're not a team people look forward to playing against yet. none of the teams who haven't been in the Prem are exciting to play.

If we were to draw a West Ham or Wigan we wouldn't be thrilled and we'd fancy our chances. Same thing.

I'd be happy to draw West Ham away :innocent06:

Archived