IGNORED

Credit Crunch ?

Guest bigboydolman

Guest bigboydolman

I told my mate I could get him a season ticket for the East End as someone was selling one on here, anyone know someone whose selling ?

They only cost £250, would give £200 if anyone needs the cash or doesn't want to go as we failed to go up.

Cheers.

07976 988817.

I told my mate I could get him a season ticket for the East End as someone was selling one on here, anyone know someone whose selling ?

They only cost £250, would give £200 if anyone needs the cash or doesn't want to go as we failed to go up.

Cheers.

07976 988817.

It was Glos boy who was selling. Which is quite amazing considering he was always going on about not attending games until the EE was opened up to the fans.

pm him, I would, instead of shaming him on here like I have just done. :closedeyes:

It was Glos boy who was selling. Which is quite amazing considering he was always going on about not attending games until the EE was opened up to the fans.

pm him, I would, instead of shaming him on here like I have just done. :closedeyes:

your right mate sure it was glos old boy who was selling

Guest Garfunkle

as we have now discovered this chap is very likely to be a sag (see his thread on maynard) do we think he has placed this number on here to stitch up a mate aswell? or just very naive?

Archived