IGNORED

Train To Wolves

tin

Just been online to look into booking the train to Wolves and noticed this year it takes over 3hrs! :ranting:

Last year it took us well under 2hrs but I was wondering if anyone knew whether the cretins at the WMP have cancelled all trains from this neck of the woods or what really?

Seems strange Virgin would lay off that service considering the bunce they'd make off it...

crosscountry are booked to run vir newport(south wales) and to stop at gloucester on this date which will add 1 hour to journey

But what's the reason for this? I genuinely wouldn't put it past the WMP to have asked for this to stop our fans from travelling. That means we got to be on the 6.30 train to get up there for opening time. What a joke! As if the request to move the kick-off wasn't bad enough.

Just have to get another Cider Bus on the go now then.

do you have a link please?

www.nationalrail.co.uk

I used this one, then when it comes to booking the journey it put me throught to the cross county website-i noticed that if you use the traineline.com website is shows that the 6.25 cheap fares are gone and you can only get £41.50 but this website still had £12 pound singles left last night.

Happy hunting mate

Archived