IGNORED

City Win, Qpr Lose

Br 1st ol

Guest dez_gimred

i feel a city win is a must!

qpr can slip up against swindon or sheffield but if we lose or draw we face being over taken by swindon!!!

city will win...qpr will lose...swindon will draw

^_^

Just been on plymuf board.Very low ,not confident at all.Unless Williamson can rally them..i reckon a draw at best :sub:

Its going to the last game isnt it,i can feel it :P said ages ago -this is a great time to be a fan,like a rollercoaster ride... :angry:

I'm lovin it....sort of :angry: though that luton game must have played havoc with my blood pressure ^_^;)

Guest Rikku

I'm trying to remain confident that both results will go in our favour, although the nerves are really starting to set in. I think city stand more of a chance of beating brighton than plymouth do of beating qpr. Plymouth have been in bad form lately and, although I'm hoping their home advantage and a new manager will spur them on to victory, I can see qpr taking three points.

Imagine how tense the second half will be if we are 0-0 at half time and plymouth are 1-0 up. Or 1-0 down for that matter!! ^_^

Guest N1 Jim

Qpr have won 1 of their last seven. They are poor away from home. They were booed off at Loftus Rd on Sat.

They have a manager who has a habit of getting it wrong when it matters most(gas at Cardiff few yrs ago sliding out ofa play off spot on the last day).

Our main reason for optimism is that the Plymouth V Qpr game is still vital for both teams and I still think if we can win on Saturday even if we don't go second that Swindon or Sheff Wed will take something off Qpr and we must be poised to take advantage.

Mind you I wasn't thinking that way 5 o'clock last Saturday.

Guest rednick_74
We can see QPR only gettin` 3 points from

their last 3 games, so that`ll leave us with

2 wins to go up! Here`s hopin`!  ;)

do you think we should play it safe and win the last three games though :sub: your right though qpr have got three tough games to go ^_^ fingers crossed once again!!!!!!!!

I think it goes without saying that we must win all three games to be virtually certain of auto promotion.

I can't see QPR beating Plymouth at their place and this has draw written all over it.

So if we beat Brighton on Sat and QPR/Argyle draw, we'll still be 3rd but level on points with the hoops.

Following that, I would back us to get more points from our 2 fixtures Barnsley(A) and Blackpool (H) than Rangers final fixtures - Swindon (H) and Sheff Wed (A).

This means auto promotion - simple, eh? ^_^:P

We all know that we need a City win and a QPR loss.

Which result makes you feel most nervous?

I feel happy that City will win.

Unfortunatly, i also fear that QPR will do the same....

What if Plymouth and QPR draw, and what if City beat Brighton. Then, what if Plymouth lose to Hartlepool and at the same time QPR lose to Swindon. What if 24 hours later City beat Barnsley. This said, what if Plymouth draw in their final game at home to Colchester, and QPR fail to beat Sheffield Wedneday. At the same time what if City manage to beat Blackpool ?

On the other hand, what if... :D ... :dunno: ... :D

What if Plymouth and QPR draw, and what if City beat Brighton. Then, what if Plymouth lose to Hartlepool and at the same time QPR lose to Swindon. What if 24 hours later City beat Barnsley. This said, what if Plymouth draw in their final game at home to Colchester, and QPR fail to beat Sheffield Wedneday. At the same time what if City manage to beat Blackpool ?

On the other hand, what if... :D ... :dunno: ... :D

What if indeed....

My mother of all people pointed out that if City win the rest of their games they go up. No matter if it is 3 or 6 games. No matter what we control what we do. I say lets just win our games and not worry about the rest. That will take care of itself, be it QPR slipping up or Plymouth throwing it all away.

Archived