IGNORED

Cardiff Inflatables

Freemantle 27

I know there is still just under 2 weeks till cardiff but already i am excited; the proof of this is my spontaneous purchase of an iflatable farmyard animal just after getting my away Ticket, yes u know what it is. Its the inflatable bonking sheep. My bid for £1.99 had been accepted and i am awaiting it arrival. I wondering how many of you are thinking of taking this piece of nessecary equiptment or thinking of purchasing one?

reasons why:

1. Its Cheap (especially on ebay)

2. Its Durable (so it can be used again nxt season (unless u wanna chuck it around))

&

3. It takes the piss right out of those Baaaadiff fans

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I saw stewards poping them on the fence as you walked in and also once in the ground they took any that fell near the walkways etc.

Got ours taken off us last season, it'd be interesting to hear their reasoning behind it. Dangerous weapon?

Knowing the stewards at cardiff, they said that the inflateable sheep may incite the home fans and be a potential cause for more possible trouble.

They will look at the Sheep as being a bit eighties. Cardiff turned this one on its head years ago and parody themselves as Sheep Shaggers , "ONE NIL TO THE SHEEP SHAGGERS! Its about as offensive as a Bristol City fan being called a Wurzel.

Got ours taken off us last season, it'd be interesting to hear their reasoning behind it. Dangerous weapon?

Loads of people had their seaside inflatables confiscated at Blackpool, 'not to offend the locals' was the official line I believe. So I say you got no chance with an inflated sheep! :(

In that case why would cardiff have a proplem with sheep, i think our songs do more to provoke than a inflatable they have already come to inherit. so i say continue to bring the inflatable so that we can see just how many can be present at the game, added incentive we might even get on soccer am or MotD2's 2 good 2 bad :pray:

To be frank, we are not the first club for accuse cardiff of being sheep shaggers and it also not the first year had been done. I wasnt surprised when it was suggested that they have adopted the title

:city:

To be honest I don't think Inflatable Sheep wind them up anymore. The South Wales Echo gave out tonnes of inflatable sheep for the FA Cup Final last season.

No, if we want to wind them up a good 3 goal stuffing with a cheeky Scotsman cupping his ear to them always seems to do the trick!

To be honest I don't think Inflatable Sheep wind them up anymore. The South Wales Echo gave out tonnes of inflatable sheep for the FA Cup Final last season.

No, if we want to wind them up a good 3 goal stuffing with a cheeky Scotsman cupping his ear to them always seems to do the trick!

Inflatable Scott Murrays it is then!

Lets all look like d!ckheads /o\ /o\ /o\ seems to work well. My sheep was popped when it landed in the segregated area :(

Easy solution is to take in a real sheep. ( you may have to purchase a ticket for it )

That way, the stewards cant 'pop' it or they will be done for animal cruelty.

Just be careful with it when you are throwing about in the crowd please.

I know there is still just under 2 weeks till cardiff but already i am excited; the proof of this is my spontaneous purchase of an iflatable farmyard animal just after getting my away Ticket, yes u know what it is. Its the inflatable bonking sheep. My bid for £1.99 had been accepted and i am awaiting it arrival. I wondering how many of you are thinking of taking this piece of nessecary equiptment or thinking of purchasing one?

reasons why:

1. Its Cheap (especially on ebay)

2. Its Durable (so it can be used again nxt season (unless u wanna chuck it around))

&

3. It takes the piss right out of those Baaaadiff fans

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

muhahaha :laugh: I'm getting 2 of them one to bat around and stuff i might rite on it.. anyoen got a message i can right?

and the other one to strap to myself :laugh:..

i might strap it or something I'm not sure if i will get 2.. keep them in your trousers or something.. thats what the welsh do it seems to work

Archived