IGNORED

Bcfc In Pes 2008 (pc)

boadle

I've been looking into modding my PC version of PES 2008 recently. I found a nice Championship patch which updates all the teams, badges and names, although it needs a little work to make the team authentic to this year (Vasko and Byfield out for Maynard and Williams for example).

Would be interested to hear what success others have found with this type of thing.

I would love to add sound files of our chants, so if anyone knows where I can liberate clear samples of our songs, drop me a line:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104925

I found a good site that has some BCFC chants. Was wondering if it was possible to rip them off the official match DVDs? That is to say, can you separate the crowd noise from the commentary, or are they compressed into one audio track? Can the commentary be turned off?

If anyone cares, I have updated my version of the Championship patch to include this seasons new players and kit, and imported new chants. It really does make a difference when you're 1-0 down at Cardiff to hear your fans singing 'EIEIEIO' and 'Johnson Wonderland' etc. Trundles left foot has risen to the occasion more than once.

Next step is importing the stadium and the crowd flags.

Happy days.

If anyone cares, I have updated my version of the Championship patch to include this seasons new players and kit, and imported new chants. It really does make a difference when you're 1-0 down at Cardiff to hear your fans singing 'EIEIEIO' and 'Johnson Wonderland' etc. Trundles left foot has risen to the occasion more than once.

Next step is importing the stadium and the crowd flags.

Happy days.

If you get a PS3 version i would love you mate!

If you get a PS3 version i would love you mate!

Wouldn't even know where to start, alas. Although, there is are a lot of tools out there for doing this stuff, it's not easy. Start with www.evo-web.co.uk if you fancy having a crack at it.

Archived