IGNORED

We The Undersigned....

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

The first real challenge has arrived. Backed by Bernie Ecclestones money and ruined by Dowies know (less) how.

Warn Lulsgate there will be footballs in the flightpath, here come the team the gas wish they were. Only not as despised.

Noise tomorrow ladies and gentlemen is the order of the day. The wife beating plastic cockneys are in town and they aim to go one better than last time. Great goal Scotty but we all know we threw it away.

Man the barricades, fix bayonets, the season starts at 15:00 tomorrow

Lee Trundle, I am the 12th man, I am with you all the way

I BELIEVE, AND I NEVER STOPPED

Guest MaloneFM
I'm there tooo i am the 12th man lets play qpr off the pitch and backi to london with nil points

I'm sorry Richard but did you say you believed for a moment there?

Come on you Red diamonds! Lets send those cheeky cockernee scamps back to old Laaaandan Town with their tails firmly between their legs!!

Ledesma, QPR Fella, QPR Andy, Deuce frickin' Biggalo. Your boys are going to take one hell of a beating!!

Believe?! Always!!!

The first real challenge has arrived. Backed by Bernie Ecclestones money and ruined by Dowies know (less) how.

Warn Lulsgate there will be footballs in the flightpath, here come the team the gas wish they were. Only not as despised.

Noise tomorrow ladies and gentlemen is the order of the day. The wife beating plastic cockneys are in town and they aim to go one better than last time. Great goal Scotty but we all know we threw it away.

Man the barricades, fix bayonets, the season starts at 15:00 tomorrow

Lee Trundle, I am the 12th man, I am with you all the way

I BELIEVE, AND I NEVER STOPPED

WILL TRY TO START THE DOLMAN A AND B GOING FROM 2.45PM

TRY TO JOIN IN,BECAUSE

WE ALL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

WILL TRY TO START THE DOLMAN A AND B GOING FROM 2.45PM

TRY TO JOIN IN,BECAUSE

WE ALL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goingup: :goingup: :goingup: :goingup:

Dolman B go go go i believe we will explose um.

Honestly, should one be manning the barricades whilst fixing the bayonets? I think not.

And who is this Lee Trudle?

If you're going to come over all Henry V on us, at least get the metaphors sorted out.

Up, up and away, I tell ya.

Guest MaloneFM
If you're going to come over all Henry V

Well if I was going to get chucked out of Westminster Abbey I'd want it for a non arrestable offence.

Guest MaloneFM

Jolly well done East End, Willams, pretty much all over the place. Nice amount of noise. Good work all those that believed today and showed it here...into the showers...you put in a good shift

Everybody else....485 views...19 replies?

Off you asses you lazy bastards next time...don't just view this...it's read by the team AND the occasional passing gashead....POST SUPPORT! Or DON'T whine when we are mid table, it's because YOU would NOT have done YOUR bit :ranting:

Right grenade detonated, don't make me speak to you like that again this season....now go and join the others.

Archived