IGNORED

Getting City's tie on TV

Never to the dark side

The three televised dates for the FA Cup of 5/6/7/th of December.

BBC and Sky might need a little help in persquading what tie we would like to see

I think Hornchurch got a good chance, and also Weston and the third choice is us.

Now I don't know who has first refusal BBC or Sky bit it would be nice if as many of us could e-mail BBC sports and tell them it should be City

With the Danny Wilson link to Barnsleynot more does Motty need

So if you can spare a few minutes e-mail BBC Sport putting forward the City for the Sunday 1pm game

Good luck to all

All we need then is for Sky to show Weston

It would be nice to see us on T.A. again; maybe we'll do ourselves justice this time.

How much do you actually get though? I didn't think it was that much for a Cup Game?

Intriguing to know if whether the lost revenue in gate receipts and purchases on the day by the people who decide to stay at home cos they have that option would be higher than the hand-out from Sky or BBC.

Anybody any idea of what the club does get for live televised events? :Confused13:

It would be nice to see us on T.A. again; maybe we'll do ourselves justice this time.

How much do you actually get though?  I didn't think it was that much for a Cup Game?

Intriguing to know if whether the lost revenue in gate receipts and purchases on the day by the people who decide to stay at home cos they have that option would be higher than the hand-out from Sky or BBC.

Anybody any idea of what the club does get for live televised events?  :Confused13:

About 45-50k

Archived