IGNORED

Website Ignoring Our Loan Players?

x3widRacin

How did our on-loan players do yesterday? Why isn't there anything on the main page talking about it?

Apparently (despite senior defenders having a rough go of it!) our on-loan defender James Wilson has had his loan extended to 3 months

Brentford has confirmed it but have seen nothing on the City site?

These are our players too and it would be nice to know what they are doing on a weekly basis as well. Anyone else agreed? :)

Yes, I do.

Jennison Myrie-Williams, Tristan Plummer and James Wilson have all played a number of games for their temporary sides now and a weekly update in the form of a digest would be ideal.

Wilson's deal extension makes good sense though as we have no game for a fortnight and he can be recalled at 24 hours notice from the second month of his spell in London.

Yes, I do.

Jennison Myrie-Williams, Tristan Plummer and James Wilson have all played a number of games for their temporary sides now and a weekly update in the form of a digest would be ideal.

Wilson's deal extension makes good sense though as we have no game for a fortnight and he can be recalled at 24 hours notice from the second month of his spell in London.

Well said Graham. The importent thing for BCFC to consider is this.

The Academy players are raised on computors and will all be glued to this forum. Any media news on our young players and their success is a big boost to our up and comers in the Academy. My grandsons love to hear about them and as the oldest poster in the forum, I love to hear how our Bristol City youngsters are developing. Expensive signings are glamorous, but I would love more local talent to make the grade. They have my support and best wishes

Bump... Surely a Sunday review of how our loan players fared over the weekend is not too much to ask for!

Plummer has not made the starting eleven for the last two weeks

Artus is injured

JMW come on for the last 20 mins and apparantly did very well

Wilson has played every minute of the last severn lg games and also played in two cup games he has become a fans facourite at Brentfrod they have only let in two goals on 7 games he has played including there 1-0 win away at Chesterfield where Wilson was involved in a conterversial 50/50 challenge that sent the Chesterfield player crashing in to the stand

Archived