IGNORED

Akinde A Winger?

miketh2nd

Before anyone I know it says it on the OS it says GJ thinks he needs 5 strikers this makes it obvious that he is a natural striker.However if Dele Stays on the form he is on now would you drop him ? no but then if Akinde gets the right fitness for Gj's approval I think we might see him on the wing . Yes Wilson is playing well but is he really playing as an and out and out winger? Mcindoe surely isn't but Myrie-williams doesn't even get on the bench. so as need the width.

Oh forgot to mention only reason I thought this was because on the sky report it says he is a winger!?

i also saw the sky report mate and it just seems like poor journalism. he's played the majority of games for eufc up top and not out wide. i think he's being brought in for the future. giving dele some time to turn him into a younger version of himself.

yes I tend to agree most lightly ,can't really trust sky really although apprentaly he has bags of pace so if he does then you heard it here first :innocent06:

i also saw the sky report mate and it just seems like poor journalism. he's played the majority of games for eufc up top and not out wide. i think he's being brought in for the future. giving dele some time to turn him into a younger version of himself.

He's definately being signed as one for the future I think and will be Dele's successor in the long run. I just wonder which one of the strikers will be moving on now... :whistle:

Archived