IGNORED

Carle Transfer Under Scrutiny

Martyn Hocking

Says on BBC teletext that the Carle transfer is under investigation by regulators for possible irregularities involving agents. :disapointed2se:

Palace are under scrutiny, not us, according to the story, as is an agent whose name I didn't recognise.

This appeared in a story about use of unauthorised agents and this is one of several recent deals under scrutiny, so would assume that the agent Carle/Palace used to tie up the deal at their end may not be fully authorised.

Well_red

The agent is accused of acting on behalf of Carle in his transfer to us and then in his transfer to Crystal Palace.

It's against FIFA regulations to act on behalf of the same player in consecutive transfers within a 12 month period, as I understand it.

The agent is accused of acting on behalf of Carle in his transfer to us and then in his transfer to Crystal Palace.

It's against FIFA regulations to act on behalf of the same player in consecutive transfers within a 12 month period, as I understand it.

That makes sense - the agent has a Turkish sounding name so was presumably Carle's agent when he was playing in Turkey before he came to us

Do you know what the reasoning behind that is?

The actual wording is:

Agent Faisal Kashmiri and Crystal Palace have been charged with breaches of rules concerning the transfer of Nick Carle from Bristol City FC.

Under The FA's Football Agents Regulations, agents are prohibited from acting for two different clubs in two consecutive transactions involving the same player, and clubs are not allowed to use the services of the agent in such circumstances. It is alleged that Kashmiri acted in relation to the player's previous move. Faisal Kashmiri has admitted the charge, and requested a personal hearing. Crystal Palace FC has admitted the charge, and has requested a non-personal hearing.

I'm guessing it's to stop agents encouraging a player to move on several times per season just to make the agent money, but I don't know.

Do you know what the reasoning behind that is?

Because its in a agents interest to move clubs alot, but not for players. I suppose its a rule to deter agents from trying to engineer transfers ALL the time??

I'm just guessing by the way!

does that mean hes coming back then and we keep the money yippee

Odd perhaps that our club did not advise Carle of this requirement.I wonder whether B.C.F.C. personnel involved in transfer activity were aware of this? One would hope we are sufficiently well briefed in such matters and should be capable of assisting an individual especially one with just a few months experience in the English game.Although we are not under investigation it is none the less disconcerting and worthy of internal investigation to review procedures and ensure a similar event does not occur.

The fact that he was ushered out with such speed and with the express agreement of G.J.would suggest that Carle and in particular his agent were not manipulating the transfer.One could then argue under freedom of choice why should'nt an agent be allowed to represent a player yet again.

An interesting & odd situation which does beg the question of how well do players,agents,managers,club secretary's know the rules of their industry?

Odd perhaps that our club did not advise Carle of this requirement.I wonder whether B.C.F.C. personnel involved in transfer activity were aware of this? One would hope we are sufficiently well briefed in such matters and should be capable of assisting an individual especially one with just a few months experience in the English game.Although we are not under investigation it is none the less disconcerting and worthy of internal investigation to review procedures and ensure a similar event does not occur.

The fact that he was ushered out with such speed and with the express agreement of G.J.would suggest that Carle and in particular his agent were not manipulating the transfer.One could then argue under freedom of choice why should'nt an agent be allowed to represent a player yet again.

An interesting & odd situation which does beg the question of how well do players,agents,managers,club secretary's know the rules of their industry?

I can now understand why Gary J accepted the bid from Palace. His agent must be questioned here and so to the player. Lets think about this shall we when was the last time any Assuie showed any loyalty to any club. Think about it- If you can name me one or two i would like to know there names.

Its not that long ago we saw another Aussie move on to so called bigger club and better things.

Above all though it is not BCFC job to advise less than honourable agents their job any more than it is to a player who is associated with the said agent.

I hope both parties get very heavy fines. It's very naive to think Colin made his bid without consulting the agent frist. If i was Gary J i would have accepeted too when faced with the fact some greedy aussie shite wants to deal with shady agents and possible engineered this move himself.

Gary J is much too canny to get involved with any slanging matches when a double your money deal is on the table.

Nick Carle could have refused to move but didnt. If there was even a whisper of this dodgy agent was part of the deal then what would you have done? Sell sell sell

Nick Carle=assuie

Assuie= No Loyalty

All purely sepculation BTW

I can now understand why Gary J accepted the bid from Palace. His agent must be questioned here and so to the player. Lets think about this shall we when was the last time any Assuie showed any loyalty to any club. Think about it- If you can name me one or two i would like to know there names.

Nick Carle=assuie

Assuie= No Loyalty

All purely sepculation BTW

Tim Cahill? :innocent06:

Archived