IGNORED

3 Mins 10 Secs In To Saturdays's Game

LongwellRed

I sit in Block C of the Dolman and clearly (at least I think I did) heard from Block B

''Lee Lee Lee Johnson'' X3

I nearly fell off my chair with astonishment. Still the usual idiot sat a couple rows behind moaning about pathetic things though...

I am a huge fan of Johnson by the way and felt that the hearing of a chant in his name should be logged !! (Great work B Blockers !!!)

I'm in block C of the Dolman, row U, and have some complete halfwit sat about three rows behind me slightly to my right who never misses the opportunity to shout obscenities at LJ, so perhaps you're on about him, as it did sound like something he said.

By the way I very much doubt he'll read this himself because looking at him I doubt he can read.........

I'm in block C of the Dolman, row U, and have some complete halfwit sat about three rows behind me slightly to my right who never misses the opportunity to shout obscenities at LJ, so perhaps you're on about him, as it did sound like something he said.

By the way I very much doubt he'll read this himself because looking at him I doubt he can read.........

He sits two rows behind you mate - I'm the bloke who sits on the row behind you slightly to your right who's normally there with his nipper.

Everyone's obviously entitled to their opinion but he won't stop repeatedly (and loudly) voicing his until Johnson is out of the squad, regardless of performance . Has also had the unfortunate impact of a call from the headmistress of my nipper's infant school during the midst of last season when he called one of his classmates a "f####### little c###" during a playground kickabout.

Needless to say what his excuse was!!

I sit in Block C of the Dolman and clearly (at least I think I did) heard from Block B

''Lee Lee Lee Johnson'' X3

I nearly fell off my chair with astonishment. Still the usual idiot sat a couple rows behind moaning about pathetic things though...

I am a huge fan of Johnson by the way and felt that the hearing of a chant in his name should be logged !! (Great work B Blockers !!!)

Are you sure it wasn't "wee wee wee Johnson" :innocent06:

People behind me were moaning about Johnson all game long. One of the guys behind me was going f-ing crazy, shouting all game long f-this f-that. There's a couple of young kids in front of me, very innapropriate.

He sits two rows behind you mate - I'm the bloke who sits on the row behind you slightly to your right who's normally there with his nipper.

Everyone's obviously entitled to their opinion but he won't stop repeatedly (and loudly) voicing his until Johnson is out of the squad, regardless of performance . Has also had the unfortunate impact of a call from the headmistress of my nipper's infant school during the midst of last season when he called one of his classmates a "f####### little c###" during a playground kickabout.

Needless to say what his excuse was!!

Yes yes yes !!!!!! I'm in row U so I guess the guy is in row W - getting totally peed off with him - he wasn't at the derby game so I had hoped he had moved elsewhere, but no, he is back again - someone shout at him please, I occasionally turn round, glare and shake my head being a mellow kind of chap but he's clearly not taking the hint by this route !!! No problem with people having an opinion at all, but this is just pathetic..

Archived