IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices For Next Season

BCFCPAUL

Guest Rikku
I have had a look at the prices and they seem very reasonable, with 1 game free in 3.
It seems like good value for money if you purchase before May 7th. Particularly if we are playing first division football next season. Time to start raiding the piggy banks!!

Guest comeonyoureds

no tian it wont cost you £105 after may 7th! the £65 in the yellow is the saving you make from having a season ticket instead of paying on the day for games!

if theres a 10% discount for buying before may 7th then under 16 ticket will then cost £55 after this date!

Guest Red_Rat

I never was good at Maths!!!

So, o no need to get it before then its only a fiver, i have to used my birthday money for my season ticket (stin-gy parents!!)!!!

Thanks comeonyoureds you mathimatiction you!

why do they not so a 3 year student ticket as I am in first year of a 4 year course so will be a student for 3 more seasons
I would assume, becasue not all students stay in university. you may be on a 4 year course but lets say you decide it's crap and drop out after 2 or fail your second year or something, and don't go back.

i would guess there is just too much that could mean that by the second or third year of your ticket you may not be a student anymore, unlike an adult who will be an adult for the three years that they have a ticket. Well unless someone has found a wonderdrug that reduces age at the same rate as it increases :D

Archived