IGNORED

Get It Off Your Chest .

double-trouble

Always love to visit The Exchange market in Corn Street when we come back to Bristol and view the latest t-shirts of local Brizzle dialect or ones Brizzle themed .

Living on the coast , even in the crap weather we've all had this year , always amazed at the funny slogans that make I laugh as we go around .

Its a very British thing me thinks . What slogan has made you laugh on a t-shirt .

There's a couple that come to mind straight away for me......

Unilateral Withdrawal - the answer to the population problem .

Green Peace - the Incredible Hulks girlfriend .

Always love to visit The Exchange market in Corn Street when we come back to Bristol and view the latest t-shirts of local Brizzle dialect or ones Brizzle themed .

Living on the coast , even in the crap weather we've all had this year , always amazed at the funny slogans that make I laugh as we go around .

Its a very British thing me thinks . What slogan has made you laugh on a t-shirt .

COTTON ON TO A T - SHIRT

Where was I when I needed me most ? :crying:

Archived