IGNORED

George Friend

eric04

Wolves are doing what Wolves usually do, spend spend spend spend.

We cant hope to compete financially with these clubs, they have approx 6-8000 more fans in the ground than we have.

Surely you should know by now that Wolves will fade away no matter how much they spend, they always do.

Wolves are doing what Wolves usually do, spend spend spend spend.

We cant hope to compete financially with these clubs, they have approx 6-8000 more fans in the ground than we have.

Surely you should know by now that Wolves will fade away no matter how much they spend, they always do.

Morning everyone !!

Wolves fan here, :innocent06:

I logged in to ask you about Matt Hill to be honest but just to put our transfer dealings straight, since the end of last season we have signed 7 players totalling approx £5.5M and sold 6 players for approx £5.3M, the approx is due to all this undisclosed nonsense but you generally get to know the figures in the press.

Our squad is now as strong as I've personally seen it in all the years we've been kicking around this division so we should be able to remain there or thereabouts even with the inevitable injuries etc.

You all seem to have a high opinion of Matt Hill which is reassuring.

Morning everyone !!

I logged in to ask you about Matt Hill to be honest but just to put our transfer dealings straight, since the end of last season we have signed 7 players totalling approx £5.5M and sold 6 players for approx £5.3M, the approx is due to all this undisclosed nonsense but you generally get to know the figures in the press.

Our squad is now as strong as I've personally seen it in all the years we've been kicking around this division so we should be able to remain there or thereabouts even with the inevitable injuries etc.

Matty will certainly do a job for you. Very good defender.

don't really know about his time at PNE but for us he was pretty consistant but every now and then (not often) his decision making could be little bit shakey IMO.

Morning everyone !!

Definately. very disappointed he hasnt come back here! Very hard working defender, who can also play centre back...

Some will say his distribution is poor but that has improved quite alot since he has been at preston...

He had a mare in his debut against your lot though! :(

Morning everyone !!

You will finish mid table at best, then the likes of keogh+ kightly will be snapped up by prem clubs.

Matt Hill is 100% every game, I always thought he was better in the middle than fullback. Good spring/jump but terrible passing.

I personally don't think he's a top end Championship player. Would of been nice to have him back but he's only really a squad player.

Don't get carried away by our start, we're famous for having a nightmare October and November.

Also, the teams we have played so far have played an open style which has helped. We've got the likes of C Palace coming up with nine at the back !

There were some interesting posts on the PNE sites about Matty - started well, but went off the boil last season - might be down to the realisation that he's not rated by the new manager.

Always 100% effort - never say die.

Change will be good for him - and I hope Wolves (except when you play us of course)

Archived