IGNORED

Bcfc Still Underestimated

Byrd9999

I'm glad BCFC are still underestimated, it means that our better players aren't subject to unsettling transfer rumours at times like these.

I say this because in the Sunday Times our game wasn't one of the 6 Championship games to receive its own write-up (and Doncaster vs Coventry did). Not only that, but the journalist who wrote the round-up referred to our goalie as "Ivan Basso".

:) not on his way to Man City then.

I'm glad BCFC are still underestimated, it means that our better players aren't subject to unsettling transfer rumours at times like these.

I say this because in the Sunday Times our game wasn't one of the 6 Championship games to receive its own write-up (and Doncaster vs Coventry did). Not only that, but the journalist who wrote the round-up referred to our goalie as "Ivan Basso".

:) not on his way to Man City then.

I know, let the effing half wits write us off again...

**** off back to Sheppards Bush,

**** off back,

**** off back,

You *****.

Ivan Basso? He's a bloody cyclist.

ivan-basso-discovery.jpg

And a bloody good one at that!

Sky are get a bit of a rep for this kind of thing recently though. I noticed that both Darren Fletcher's goals for Man United this season where described in the match report on their SkyText service as being scored by Duncan Fletcher, as in the Zimbabwean former England cricket coach!

Fletch_main.jpg :noexpression:

So it ain't just us they're disrespecting by irresponsible journalism.

That's nothing, I was watching Sky Sports News last night amid all the transfer news, when they were talking about the possibility of Hull signing Fraizer Campbell. Now despite one guy referring to him correctly, the muppet correspondant referred to him as Fraizer Richardson, not once, not twice, but three times.

What qualifications do you need to be able to be a sports reporter/writer then?

That's nothing, I was watching Sky Sports News last night amid all the transfer news, when they were talking about the possibility of Hull signing Fraizer Campbell. Now despite one guy referring to him correctly, the muppet correspondant referred to him as Fraizer Richardson, not once, not twice, but three times.

What qualifications do you need to be able to be a sports reporter/writer then?

I heard that too!

Frazer Richardson plays for Leeds :surrender:

Just annoys me that they don't want nothing to do with us at the moment but as soon as it looks as if we are going to do well they jump right on the bandwagon and pretend they have always admired us etc.

Archived