IGNORED

Ahhhhhhhh Noooooooooo

DeadmanTF1

Guest MaloneFM
It's about time we were the featured match actually. :rolleyes:

It's also about time we were featured in the opening titles as well. It's all well and good showing Wednesday supporers and Wolves and Palarse jumping about and cuddling each other. Like what happens in the real world. And some dopey looking kid with a nondescript shirt with the hated 'SAAKKER' written on it.

But not even a glimpse of last seasons play off finalists? Have a look at tell me I'm worng.

It's also about time we were featured in the opening titles as well. It's all well and good showing Wednesday supporers and Wolves and Palarse jumping about and cuddling each other. Like what happens in the real world. And some dopey looking kid with a nondescript shirt with the hated 'SAAKKER' written on it.

But not even a glimpse of last seasons play off finalists? Have a look at tell me I'm worng.

Unc, I think you'll find that like the pay you used to receive , HTV Tartan (small checks) ITV are just as tight and they still run last years opening credits.

Guest MaloneFM
Unc, I think you'll find that like the pay you used to receive , HTV Tartan (small checks) ITV are just as tight and they still run last years opening credits.

If that's the case Slarters (and I have no reason to doubt you) then a signed MaloneFM t shirt to whoever can freeze frame the titles on Hollowhead actually believing that he won't take Leicester down.

Archived