IGNORED

Congratulations Jimbo!

RedUn

Confirming his status as the highest achievier to come through City's ranks since "Biff" Newman (so far) - Norwich promoted to the Premiership tonight without kicking a ball.
You seem to have forgotten about Liam Rosenior, who has been with a Premiership club for several months and, frankly, I don't blame you.

You seem to have forgotten about Liam Rosenior, who has been with a Premiership club for several months and, frankly, I don't blame you.
Ah but I used the word achiever (even if I did mis-spell it)

Ah but I used the word achiever (even if I did mis-spell it)
Sorry, I misread it as 'appalingly advised twit, who could have played 30+ games for us this season if he hadn't listened to his grudge-bearing father'. My mistake.

Whatever happened to Liam Rosenior's away kit, that the 'Incider' used to sponser? :D

Did it get burned or what??? :dunno:

Doh!

It was the home kit.

It was cut up and the pieces were posted to City supporters all around the world.

It was the home kit.

It was cut up and the pieces were posted to City supporters all around the world.

Yeah I never got my piece...

Did it actually happen? or is someone storing it in a closet somewhere? Too break out in our second year in Div 1 when we are thrashing Fulham (to taunt Liam as he sits in the stands watching)

Is he actually getting any games with Papa???
Think so.

Shame when you have to go to Daddy to get a game isn't it?

So where does that mean he is playing now then? Oh yeh Torquay. Would that be the same Torquay that are currently in Divison 3 - a league below Bristol City?

Good luck to him, fantastic player and probably scored one of the best goals I have ever seen down the gate even if it may have been a cross. Hopefully they get the title when I see them against Preston day before Barnsley away

Archived