IGNORED

Top Four Update

Bristol Boy

Current Form Ratings in Brackets

The lower the harder on current form, so the posting about Plymouth not winning again could be true.Trouble is, our opponents add up to the same :D

CITY (14)

2 Home:BRI (7) BLACK (6)

1 Away:BARN (9)

Total 22

QPR (13)

1 Home:SWIN (10)

2 Away: PLY (19),WEDS (20)

Total 49

PLY (19)

2 Home:QPR (13),COLCHESTER(5)

1 Away: HART (4)

Total 22

SWN (10)

2 Home:OLD (12) HART (4)

1 Away: QPR (13)

Total 29

So on opponents current form, QPR have by far the easiest run in, Swindon slightly easier and home advantage in two games, like us & City & Plymouth the hardest.

I was amazed to see, for example, that QPR have only won 1 of their last 6 games. In fairness, they've also only lost one against far weaker opposition than City.

Plymouth have also played weaker opposition, based on League position and done worse, winning 1 and loosing 3 whilst scoring only 4 Goals in those 6 games.

We've won 2 but lost 3.Only scoring 6, yet conceeding 8, albeit against much stronger opposition!

In fact only Wycombe have had as tough a run over the last six.

Top of the current form League

1.Tranmere

2.Brentford

3.Stockport

4.Hartlepool

5.Colchester

6.Blackpool W3 D2 L1 F12 A8

7.Brighton W3 D1 L2 F7 A6

Christ, this is tense :(

CAN I JUST ADD, BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES, THAT LUTON WERE 24th ON SATURDAY AND STILL BEAT US :D

Roll on Saturday.I just hope my head doesn't explode :dunno:

The lower the harder on current form, so the posting about Plymouth not winning again could be true.Trouble is, our opponents add up to the same :D

CITY (14)

Total 22

QPR (13)

Total 49

PLY (19)

Total 22

SWN (10)

Total 29

So on opponents current form, QPR have by far the easiest run in, Swindon slightly easier and home advantage in two games, like us & City & Plymouth the hardest.

I was amazed to see, for example, that QPR have only won 1 of their last 6 games. In fairness, they've also only lost one against far weaker opposition than City.

Plymouth have also played weaker opposition, based on League position and done worse, winning 1 and loosing 3 whilst scoring only 4 Goals in those 6 games.

We've won 2 but lost 3.Only scoring 6, yet conceeding 8, albeit against much stronger opposition!

1.Tranmere

2.Brentford

3.Stockport

4.Hartlepool

5.Colchester

CAN I JUST ADD, BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES, THAT LUTON WERE 24th ON SATURDAY AND STILL BEAT US :D

I'm confused.

CITY (14)

Total 22

QPR (13)

Total 49

PLY (19)

Total 22

SWN (10)

Total 29

1.Tranmere

2.Brentford

3.Stockport

4.Hartlepool

5.Colchester

Get a life!! ;)

I'm confused.
The current form league covers the last six games and calculates the strength of the opposition you play against.

Some currrent form leagues cover 8 games.

So, for example, whilst City are below QPR in the current form league,our last six games have been against opposition placed much higher in the table.

Archived