IGNORED

Fans Derby Match

elhombrecito

***Tom, Adam, ModMen please don't move this post for a while as it needs to be read! It's for charity you know... :dunno:***

Just to let you all know that the Fans Forum match website is now online at www.bristolfansderby.co.uk - a few pages need to be finished off but basically it's all there!

One page that does need to be sorted though is the players pages, for which I'll be following the template of player profiles at www.bcfc.co.uk, and for that purpose I'll need the following info:

PLEASE PM ME

• Name
  • Nationality
  • Date Of Birth
  • Height
  • Weight (Sorry! :D )
  • Position
  • Squad Number (If you know it)
  • Birthplace
  • Clubs Played For
  • Some Interesting Info
  • A Photo (If you don't have one Ill probably be able to find one of you somewhere in all the pics I have!)

I realise I've asked for a lot of this info before but I can't seem to find it!

Thanks all, much appreciated! :D

Bristol_Babe would love to see the faces behind the opinions!
You may think that in theory. The reality is quite different I can assure you. The team photo is like a crimestoppers who's who :D

Guest east_dundry_red
You may think that in theory. The reality is quite different I can assure you. The team photo is like a crimestoppers who's who :D
Maybe a follow up 'Adult calendar' nearer Christmas time. :D:clap:

I'm goung to sound quite stupid saying this but who is it for? and who is taking part?

Cheers!

Pete

I'm quite a new member of the forum that's why I was interested. :dunno:

Its all explained at http://www.bristolfansderby.co.uk

Bristol City Fans' Forum XI .v. Bristol Rovers Fans' Forum XI

Ashton Gate Stadium

Sat June 5th, 2:30pm

All monies raised will go to the Evening Post 1 in 4 cancer campaign.

This offer has so far been open to forum members up to the age of 15.

We are now offering it to any kids of forum members. Details as follows.

We need 16 kids, 8 Rovers fans, 8 City fans to be ball boys/girls at Ashton Gate on Saturday 5th June. The kick off is at 2.30pm, so you will need to be there from about 2.00pm onwards.

Now the good bit. You will also take part in a penalty competition at half time out on the pitch against a guest goalkeeper. How about that for an offer?

We have spaces left for 4 Rovers Fans and 8 City Fans. Email me with your name and age. It's first come first served. Can you ensure your availability before emailing please.

Archived