IGNORED

New Traning Ground

Bris Red

On the OS its ays that the main facilite is still yet to be bulit, presumbably this is the main reception etc.

Will it be something like this pic, obviously on a smaller scale as this is liverpools but something along these lines would look very impressive to new players coming in.DSC01257.JPG

I didn't think they'd built anything building wise up there?

BGS over the road have a very smart new complex, probably built on the funds raised by the sale of said training ground land.

I'm sure theres going to be some sort of complex up there, if you look at most clubs that have had prem experince wolves ipswhich etc they all have very smart facilites.

By the sounds of the OS the complex is still to be finished, i might have a little nose around in the next few days to see if there is any bulding work going on.

I'm sure theres going to be some sort of complex up there, if you look at most clubs that have had prem experince wolves ipswhich etc they all have very smart facilites.

By the sounds of the OS the complex is still to be finished, i might have a little nose around in the next few days to see if there is any bulding work going on.

There might be in the future, a joint venture with QEH.. which is what SL said a while ago. At present I don't think there is anything up there other than the pitches and new car park.

There might be in the future, a joint venture with QEH.. which is what SL said a while ago. At present I don't think there is anything up there other than the pitches and new car park.

Not sure whats going on with QEH, but my son goes to BGS and had a pre term egg chasing practice at BGS's ground at Failand on Monday.

Entire City squad turned up, including GJ and KM and they had a full trianing session. They were great with the kids. My lad was in heaven, as I would have been had his Mum not been covering the event! Shucks.

At the Foundation launch night, Steve said that they were going to complete the dressing room complex as something like stage 2 or 3 of the process. I think he said that they were looking at some 'modular' buildings, sort of like posher portacabin type things I guess that connect together! There's not going to be a multi million pound pavilion building there but the facilities should still be pretty good.

The whole thing is a joint venture with QEH. If you look at the sign in the gallery, the school badge and name is on there.

Makes me proud to be an old boy. :city:

Archived