IGNORED

To Download, Or Not To Download... That Is The Question

Ross Verbals

I have had the 2007/2008 squad photo as my screensaver since last August and as we all know, we had a truly exceptional year which has carried onto this season where we remain undefeated. So, with the release of the 2008/2009 squad photo my dilemma is asuperstitious one, like many footballing fans I can be very superstitious and currently have a 'lucky' scarf, (ask Leicester City fans, :laugh:) and I used to have a pair of 'lucky' trousers before I forgot to wear them to Hillsborough a few years back culminating in a last minute 1-0 defeat...

So is my current screensaver the next 'lucky' item which i would be foolish to recycle? Or should i take the plunge and download the current squad photo, even though we sit pretty in fourth place, showing no signs of a Wembley hangover.

Would the team really experience a screensaver hangover? On my head?

What do you think?

I have had the 2007/2008 squad photo as my screensaver since last August and as we all know, we had a truly exceptional year which has carried onto this season where we remain undefeated. So, with the release of the 2008/2009 squad photo my dilemma is asuperstitious one, like many footballing fans I can be very superstitious and currently have a 'lucky' scarf, (ask Leicester City fans, :laugh:) and I used to have a pair of 'lucky' trousers before I forgot to wear them to Hillsborough a few years back culminating in a last minute 1-0 defeat...

So is my current screensaver the next 'lucky' item which i would be foolish to recycle? Or should i take the plunge and download the current squad photo, even though we sit pretty in fourth place, showing no signs of a Wembley hangover.

What do you think?

Download. Replace.

• Admin

What do you think?

I think we can actually safely blame Joe Meredith should our form dip now.

Clearly as our photoshoot was delayed the team was still performing at 07/08 levels. The new line-up signifies the official dawn of our new season and on his head be it should we now start to stutter.

Archived