IGNORED

Last Game,last 5mins

Will Rollason

Its going to be the last game :D probably last 5 mins vs 'Pool and we get our first penalty in the last 400 yrs..We need it for auto-promotion but.............

Tinman is off the pitch,19'000 city fans look on as forward to take the spot kick comes........................................................................?

Who would you choose?

It doesn't really matter as I will definitely have expired from coronary heart disease by the time the penalty gets taken :D

My heart is banging now just reading your post and it's got nothing to do with Mrs Linda Edson!

Ahhhgggg, I don't even want to think about it. But it seems the more I think about it the more I am believing it will happen. It is bound to, think about it , no pens (yet) this season, those late goals that we have scored, saved, conceded, missed.

What pressure on the taker, I would say Bell but then I always do. :D He would be either hero or villian in a space of seconds. I still have the vivid image of Gordon Owen missing the vital pen only feet away from me in the old Eastend. :@

I don't think I will be able to cope if MY hero fails. :dunno:

Guest Rikku

Oh my god - the scenario is nerve-wracking to read about hypothetically, let alone if that actually happened. Don't think I'd be able to watch no matter who takes it - I'd have to avert my eyes for a few seconds. But, if tinnion isn't on the field, then I'd probably go for bell as my first choice. I doubt any of our players could score it though - they're all fairly out of practice!! Oh - and there's no way I'd want Miller to take it. Not doubting the lad's ability to get it in the back of the net but he seemed so gutted about his miss at swindon, imagine if a potentially promotion-winning penalty didn't go in!!! :D

Mickey Bell, no question. He's never missed a penalty.

But Mickey might run up thinking his new contract depends on it as well - extra pressure or what.

The same could be said of Peacock, but this could be the time to justify his fee and earn a place in City folklore.

Mind you, many would say it's the Captain's responsibility.

Then I'd hope Doherty was on the field - otherwise it's Matty Hill!! :dunno:

Unfortunately i think TONY BUTLER is earmarked for Captaincy duties that day if Tommy goes off. :D

Come to think of it he'd probably boot it as hard as possible at the centre of the goal and score. There'd be no danger of hitting the post anyway.

Butler it is then. :D

Its going to be the last game :D probably last 5 mins vs 'Pool and we get our first penalty in the last 400 yrs..We need it for auto-promotion but.............

Tinman is off the pitch,19'000 city fans look on as forward to take the spot kick comes........................................................................?

Who would you choose?

using a very vivid imagination here

Wilson shout from the bench, he wants a subsitution! Ref, looking very bemused, allows it. And out comes our secret sub.......

HIMSELF!!!!!

The crowd goes wild. He steps up and.......scores!!!!!

Much celebration later, Lansdown grants Wilson a contract for life, The Wilson out brigade admit they were wrong all along and every one was happy for once.

It may happen :dunno:

TAXI!!!

• Admin

Would normally say Mickey Bell, in the past he seems to hold his nerve taking spot kicks.

But, correct me if I am wrong here, but in the reserves cup fixture against Swindon Town (?) it went to a penalty shoot out. Didn't Bell "opt out" (professional thrase for bottle it) of taking one of the kicks, whick we went on to lose.

First league penalty of the season will come on Saturday, funny things happen !

Guest bristolbred

Bristol City getting a penalty this season?? :Confused13:

This isn't fantisy Footy is it?? :(

MICKEY BELL, shoots!! scores!!!! :D

CITY ARE PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

and then Wilson dumps him as being out of favour/contract!! :D

Archived