IGNORED

Bar Bs3 Open At 10am Saturday

Bar BS3

. . . instructiions from Heddlu is that we are not "supposed" to be allowed off the coaches at the service station this year - saying that, that was the intention last season . . .

Ha! Id like to see them try, they said the same last year, and everyone just ignored them and piled off.

Further from Taunton ;)

I'm just wondering how many beers oh i mean 7 ups to bring! :innocent06:

It's not the mileage of course, it's how long you're stuck on the coach.

I should keep a big empty coke bottle and a funnel close at hand if I were you, and definitely no curry tomorrow night. :whistle:

And don't forget to strap on your urine bags people, if the cattle class transport system is in place like last time, you won't see a urinal until you get in the ground.

Nothing worse than that burning 'can't hold back the fluid' feeling.

'can't hold back the fluid' feeling. Was that the song by the richeous brothers many years ago ? :dunno:

Just a point of info for anyone wishing to have a drink before departing for cardiff on saturday, we will be open at 10am with bacon/sausage baps available etc

Cheers

Rob

If only I'd known when I bought the tickets.... I've booked myself on the redcliffe coach! :grr:

I think its a complete disgrace that the club can force you to go onto a coach, then not even have the decency of making sure there are loos on each of the coaches.

Steve lansdown etc do not need to go on official coaches, what is the difference?

Before people say about hes the chairman so would not do anything wrong, the Newcastle chairman was caught drinking a beer in the stand at arsenal, which has been against the law since 1985, they are humans too.

Guest MaloneFM

All laugh at your poor old uncle and his lavatorial problems week in week out don't you?

Well who's got the last laugh now?

Me, 4 1/2 foot of garden hose and an Aldi bag.

Thats who!

Archived