IGNORED

Hey, We're Playing Cardiff On Saturday!

ooRya

Yes that's right............we're playing Baadiff this weekend. You know, that team of Sheep worrying people from over the bridge. That team we all love to hate, that team who are our nearest neighbours in the CCC, that team who hate us with a passion, that team who are......well, Welsh!

So, why doesn't it seem like it? Where are the passion filled posts with excited people venting their feelings about the upcoming game and their hatred of everything Baadiff?

The QPR game seemed mostly passionless, both in the stands AND on the pitch. Please tell me that this isn't a sign of things to come? Please tell me that after one good season in the CCC, we have now become just a little bit above ourselves?

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Yes that's right............we're playing Baadiff this weekend. You know, that team of Sheep worrying people from over the bridge. That team we all love to hate, that team who are our nearest neighbours in the CCC, that team who hate us with a passion, that team who are......well, Welsh!

So, why doesn't it seem like it? Where are the passion filled posts with excited people venting their feelings about the upcoming game and their hatred of everything Baadiff?

The QPR game seemed mostly passionless, both in the stands AND on the pitch. Please tell me that this isn't a sign of things to come? Please tell me that after one good season in the CCC, we have now become just a little bit above ourselves?

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Above ourselves?

You won't see any Bristol City clients getting above themselves old man. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to write a letter to Colin Sexstone requesting the sale of caviar flavour crisps and chilled chablis in the East End kiosk.

Tally ho!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

More a case of the malaise surrounding this game being a bubble trip so a fraction of fans will make the trip that could have been expected. Hence the lack of enthusiasm.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I cant be bothered to waste a WHOLE day by being treated like a prisoner by A&S and SW old bill. I want the right to be able to travel where and when i want.

People who are going on the buses are the ones who will make this practise continue year in year out.

People should boycott these "bubble" games and then we may get our FREEDOM back.

Boycotting won't change anything, in fact I'm sure the Police would like nothing better than to see no away supporters this weekend.

The only way it will change is for the louts to behave and not give the Police an excuse to impose these restrictions in the first place. I don't like the bubble any more than you and also will not be travelling!

Fair play to one's that are, they've more patience than me.

I cant be bothered to waste a WHOLE day by being treated like a prisoner by A&S and SW old bill. I want the right to be able to travel where and when i want.

People who are going on the buses are the ones who will make this practise continue year in year out.

People should boycott these "bubble" games and then we may get our FREEDOM back.

I'm begining to get a bit sick of these comments to be honest. Every year since this "bubble" trip has been introduced people continuously bang on about it. Unfortunately, it doesn't look things are going to change any time soon, so instead of doing something constructive about it, they sit behind their computers and moan about it, and worser more, ask the people who do attend to boycott the game?

The people that do make this trip are the bedrock of this football club and should be praised for their endeavour. They don't like having to do it, but they do it to support their football club and not because a few keyboard warriors on the forum "refuse" to attend because it takes their freedom away.

Sorry you have to waste a whole day, but I think for 2 trips a year you could get your head out your own arse and come and support the boys.

I'm begining to get a bit sick of these comments to be honest.

Don't read them then

Every year since this "bubble" trip has been introduced people continuously bang on about it.

Because we disagree with it, this is the place to discuss such things.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look things are going to change any time soon,

How do you know?

so instead of doing something constructive about it

Other than standing by principles? What do YOU suggest then

, they sit behind their computers and moan about it, and worser more, ask the people who do attend to boycott the game?

Moan about it on here and in person, what a strange notion to think otherwise. As for asking people to boycott, it's not harming anyone.

The people that do make this trip are the bedrock of this football club

Are they?

and should be praised for their endeavour.

For taking a coach to a football match. yeah, utter heroes.

They don't like having to do it,

What, going to a football game, why go then?

but they do it to support their football club

Even though they "don't like doing it"?

and not because a few keyboard warriors on the forum "refuse" to attend because it takes their freedom away.

Even though this sentance doesn't actually make sense, I'd love to you to define keyboard warrior in this instance.

Sorry you have to waste a whole day, but I think for 2 trips a year you could get your head out your own arse and come and support the boys.

In my experience, those that categorise themselves as the "bedrock" of City support could do with taking their head out of their arse.

I'm not going on saturday because i don't want to pay for the priveledge of being pelted with all sorts of missiles and bodily fluids. although it saddens me that they are such scum it puts me off going to support my own team. a few years ago i would of gone but those days are gone.

swansea i will go to as its a decent ground and the policing seems to be better.

I am a DOLMAN st holder and will be at cardiff, however,

Can I make an appolgy for all the DOLMANITES not going to BAADDIFFFF on Sat.

They cant go because, they will have to enter the ground before 3.05pm and have to watch the entire 90 mins, They may even witness CITY score in the last 3 mins like they we quite often....... :rofl2br:

You see guys, there is a full downs league programme this week, they have to go and manage thier works team... :clapping:

Caus we're above such petty rivalries as Cardiff? Our true Rivals are the likes of AC Milan and Barcelona...

I think we're not excited because we're not excited. We're going off a draw at home, relative league success, no superstar signings except Maynard who after 6 games is probably deemed as useless by a large % and it's second season fan syndrome. Where we're not excited by any of the teams here because we feel we belong. Add to that any fans of England who will be wrist slitting at the thought of more football and the rubbish weather.

Caus we're above such petty rivalries as Cardiff? Our true Rivals are the likes of AC Milan and Barcelona...

I think we're not excited because we're not excited. We're going off a draw at home, relative league success, no superstar signings except Maynard who after 6 games is probably deemed as useless by a large % and it's second season fan syndrome. Where we're not excited by any of the teams here because we feel we belong. Add to that any fans of England who will be wrist slitting at the thought of more football and the rubbish weather.

THE SAMARITANS: Tel 0845 300400

Just in case you need it.

THE SAMARITANS: Tel 0845 300400

Just in case you need it.

Not me, I can't stand the Cardiff gits and any chance we get to beat them is a great time. But i can see why people aren't.

None of the games this season have the same gloss they did last season.

Not me, I can't stand the Cardiff gits and any chance we get to beat them is a great time. But i can see why people aren't.

None of the games this season have the same gloss they did last season.

Only joshing with you my friend.

I know exactly what you mean, this "2nd season syndrome" stuff seems to be affecting a lot of people....that was the point of the thread really.

It just worries me that for a game like Cardiff, where fans and players alike should be right up for it, but it's almost as if it's not even happening this weekend.

I hope it doesn't cost us.

with City fans like this.....who needs the welsh to insult us

It just worries me that for a game like Cardiff, where fans and players alike should be right up for it, but it's almost as if it's not even happening this weekend.

I hope it doesn't cost us.

But in a way it's good we aren't treating things like they're anything special and not getting hyped up and silly. I'd rather the players played their normal game than flying into silly tackles because we the fans put pressure on them to break the Welsh gits legs.

That said motivation seems to be an issue so far this season where we've had very slow halves of football far too often.

The only way it will change is for the louts to behave and not give the Police an excuse to impose these restrictions in the first place. I don't like the bubble any more than you and also will not be travelling!

That's one way of looking at it. Another method could be to FIGHT THE POLICE!!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :bones:

Too much tact...?

I am a DOLMAN st holder and will be at cardiff, however,

Can I make an appolgy for all the DOLMANITES not going to BAADDIFFFF on Sat.

They cant go because, they will have to enter the ground before 3.05pm and have to watch the entire 90 mins, They may even witness CITY score in the last 3 mins like they we quite often....... :rofl2br:

You see guys, there is a full downs league programme this week, they have to go and manage thier works team... :clapping:

What are you trying to say there Dolman ST holder?

I'm not going on saturday because i don't want to pay for the priveledge of being pelted with all sorts of missiles and bodily fluids. although it saddens me that they are such scum it puts me off going to support my own team. a few years ago i would of gone but those days are gone.

swansea i will go to as its a decent ground and the policing seems to be better.

Unless you go and stand over by the Cardiff fans' your not going to get pelted with anything. If people stand by the Cardiff fans' then really they should expect to get hit with coins etc. Stick to the middle of the terrace and you be fine. Saying that it really is not as bad as people make it out to be. I am certainly looking forward to the match. We blew one of our chances of promotion against them last season so for me that adds that extra bit of spice to the game.

One thing for sure is with it not being a sell out you can guarantee the fans that will be there will make one hell of a atmosphere.

Archived