IGNORED

Animated Giff (urgent)

Br 1st ol

I have a logo..a globe, and i would like the word BCFC to orbit the globe so i can add to a website...can you help?

I have the layered psd files if that helps?

If you already have the source (layered .psd files), you need to use an image editor such as Photoshop, Paint-shop pro, fireworks or similar to save the layers as an animated gif.

• Admin
If you already have the source (layered .psd files), you need to use an image editor such as Photoshop, Paint-shop pro, fireworks or similar to save the layers as an animated gif.
If using Photoshop it's actually "ImageReady" (which is conveniently bundled together with Photoshop) that creates animated gifs. However, I find Image Ready's animated gif creation to be overly cumbersome and prefer to create the templates in Photoshop and use Ulead Gif Animator to animate them.

Thanks for your help...

Simplyred...do yuou do this sort of thing then? in my buisness always useful to know someone....

Professionally, I'm in IT. But I used to do websites and pc stuff on the side.

My main sideline now is digital imaging.

I use Photoshop 7 and Madger's right, the web support is handled by its companion ImageReady.

For web stuff, my preference is Dreamweaver and I think Fireworks (Dreamweaver's graphics sidekick) is the easiest to use for creating animated GIFs.

:D

Archived