IGNORED

Scum 0 Bristol City 4

swansea_jack

Guest RobbieTurner
I don't think they will put 4 on us Jack, unlike what we are going to you in the Cup Jack.

I think it will be a good game like last year with (the real) City coming out on top 2 - 1. McCormack, Parry.

Ha ha ....what a giggle....!

The real City...ho ho - yeah the real urine throwers, the real cheats who want to play in the English league but want to cry to the Welsh FA when they get a player banned, the real hooligans who have a minority of fans who think they are and I quote 'a family club', the real team who spend money they haven't got, the real deal, wow we are all so jealous of you. The real City who have shown themselves to be the best team in South Wales and the west will win 2-1 and that team will be Bristol City.

And hopefully Swansea will thump you in the league and cup as well.

I think your club is a disgrace and if I had my way you would be playing the likes of TNS and Barry Town everyweek.

Good day to you.

I don't think they will put 4 on us Jack, unlike what we are going to you in the Cup Jack.

I think it will be a good game like last year with (the real) City coming out on top 2 - 1. McCormack, Parry.

You are dreaming scum,you'll be lucky to get out of your own half we're going to stuff you just like Bristol City will!

Parry my arse ha ha ha has he stopped throwing his toys out of the pram now just because he's not good enough to get into the Welsh squad! grow up for gods sake what a pussy!!! :disapointed2se:

You are dreaming scum,you'll be lucky to get out of your own half we're going to stuff you just like Bristol City will!

Parry my arse ha ha ha has he stopped throwing his toys out of the pram now just because he's not good enough to get into the Welsh squad! grow up for gods sake what a pussy!!! :disapointed2se:

:rofl2br: Fair play swansea_jack!

Archived