IGNORED

A Competition (in The Evil Post)

alexrusselsboot

The new mascot, inspired by Captain Jack Sparrow in the film, Pirates of the Caribbean, sports a long, seafaring beard.

As well as his bushy facial hair, he also sports an eyepatch and blue and white bandana. There are also rumours that his pet parrot will also soon be joining

Just like him, then. Although there are a couple of errors.

Captain Jack Sparrow didn't have a bushy beard, just a couple of braids. He had no eye patch and wore a hat.

With that in mind, I do feel a parrot would finish off the Captain Jack look, as he didn't have one of those either.

I wonder if he's going to have a wooden leg too, just to finish off that Pirates Of The Caribbean look.

Looking at the way he's posing on the bench it has to be the pugwash myth inspired Master Bates or Seaman Staines. And he would Roger the Cabin Boy by the looks of it.

I expect the Gas to come up with something really clever like.. Blue and Whitebeard

"Like Captain Gas, he could have a name that is related to the history of the football club"

So Captain of the sinking ship? Long John odds against ever making the top flight. We'rebad the Sailor. Captain SkinFlint?

Guest pepsi&shirley
Only 1 name for him S.I.T.A The club is rubbish, the grounds a tip, the fans are garbage, Whorefield is a dump, nobody wants it, it gets buried regulary, it stinks, :laugh:

You love us really.. You are a lot like "redfred" somewhere in there is a gashead dying to jump out.. Come to think of it, thats not you in that suit is it????

Archived