IGNORED

Can't Wait For Tuesday's Game

jimmy ateyo

Is anyone else feeling like this - home to Birmingham under the lights in front of what i would hope be a near sell out.

This could be the game that kick starts us at home, good atmosphere against a good team with some top players

A good start, being unbeaten after 5 and 3 being away, so are we confident that we can get our first win at home ?

The fact i've got wednesday off work and am out for a few beers after the game means i'm hoping for a top night and 3 huge points.

Not confident of our first home win at all, against a VERY GOOD Birmingham team, would take a point now in all honestly, I just feel they are a signicifcatly better team than ours

I'd agree with that. I think what Tues night will show is how good our "bounceability" is going to be versus Doncaster on Saturday.

I'll take a point from Tuesday's game now. Unfortunately, I think you'll see us get turned over. :crying:

Not confident of our first home win at all, against a VERY GOOD Birmingham team, would take a point now in all honestly, I just feel they are a signicifcatly better team than ours

I think Brum will be a tidy team in this division but not convinced they are world beaters. If you look at the teams they have played so far they haven't really been tested against some of the better teams in the division so we will provide the first big test of how good they really are.

Should be a cracking game and if the crowd gets behind the team for 90 minutes, I'm sure we can get the victory.

I have this odd feeling that we will play our best match on tuesday and B'ham will be up for it too but I think we will win this one. Sounds stupid and foolish but we are still unbeaten and yes B'ham are up there and will be come end of the season but we can be up there too.

I don't know why people seem to think we're playing a bunch of world beaters...

Birmingham are a solid side and one of the favourites, but theyve been patchy in their games so far. Lets not worry about the ability of our opponents and instead concentrate on what we can do and let them worry about us! Our defense is tight, Johnson and Williams had excellent games on Saturday and Maynard is starting to look the part. Behind the backdrop of sell out AG under floodlights, I genuinly believe we can beat them.

COME ON U REDS

Come out of Brum and Wolves unscathed an our steal's been properly put to the test.

Took heart from Johnson's post match interview saying how we did well last season but want to go one better this, also the commentator of the QPR game saying they'd come to Bristol City and got a point which is no mean feat.

:rolleyes: second season syndrome indeed!!! ........chortle

Is anyone else feeling like this - home to Birmingham under the lights in front of what i would hope be a near sell out.

This could be the game that kick starts us at home, good atmosphere against a good team with some top players

A good start, being unbeaten after 5 and 3 being away, so are we confident that we can get our first win at home ?

The fact i've got wednesday off work and am out for a few beers after the game means i'm hoping for a top night and 3 huge points.

Yep feels like a long time since i was last down the Gate, and i am really looking forward to it, nothing like an evening match..

I have a good feeling about this game, I think we could get 3 points.. can't wait to get there. Cummon you reds

I think too many on here are building Birmingham up to be far better than they actually are, if you look at the results they've had to date they've hardly been scoring for fun, only managed to score once in 3 of their 5 league games and scored twice in the other two.

Dumped out of the league cup by a poor Southampton side, only managed a 1-1 at Norwich in their last away fixture.

I think they are very beatable on Tuesday but City must take their chances when they come along and be bang at it from the 1st to the last minute.

We'll edge it 2-1.

I think too many on here are building Birmingham up to be far better than they actually are, if you look at the results they've had to date they've hardly been scoring for fun, only managed to score once in 3 of their 5 league games and scored twice in the other two.

Dumped out of the league cup by a poor Southampton side, only managed a 1-1 at Norwich in their last away fixture.

I think they are very beatable on Tuesday but City must take their chances when they come along and be bang at it from the 1st to the last minute.

We'll edge it 2-1.

Said last year if you were above WBA you would go up and I say it again this year above Brum and you will be up.Top team in the CHAMPIONSHIP BY A MILE.

I think they should have made this one a "Red N White Night" to spice things up a bit.... add a few extra things to what is already going to be a cracking atmosphere.

Other than Cardiff - Birmingham City are our nearest Championship rivals, so if people can call Plymouth games "a local derby" then surely games against Birmingham should fall into that catergory too (worlking on the Plymouth theory!)

I think they should have made this one a "Red N White Night" to spice things up a bit.... add a few extra things to what is already going to be a cracking atmosphere.

Red N White nights in more recent seasons don't usually end up with a positive scoreline for us, i'd hate for anything to jinx our current run.

:fingerscrossed:

Said last year if you were above WBA you would go up and I say it again this year above Brum and you will be up.Top team in the CHAMPIONSHIP BY A MILE.

I strongly disagree. The Blues and West Brom are chalk and cheese IMO, WBA were an all out attacking side who scored for fun who on thier day would make you look like mugs, any one who travelled to the Hawthorns last season will testify to this!

Birmingham will be in the mix come the end of the season and are one of the favoutes for promotion undoubtedly but as good as WBA ? Not for me and I fancy Birmingham will come unstuck on Tuesday.

Thier results have hardly been that impressive to date have they, I'm confused why you've decided that Birmingham are the top team in the CHAMPIONSHIP BY A MILE! What this based on? :noexpression:

I strongly disagree. The Blues and West Brom are chalk and cheese IMO, WBA were an all out attacking side who scored for fun who on thier day would make you look like mugs, any one who travelled to the Hawthorns last season will testify to this!

Birmingham will be in the mix come the end of the season and are one of the favoutes for promotion undoubtedly but as good as WBA ? Not for me and I fancy Birmingham will come unstuck on Tuesday.

Thier results have hardly been that impressive to date have they, I'm confused why you've decided that Birmingham are the top team in the CHAMPIONSHIP BY A MILE! What this based on? :noexpression:

personally feel they have the quality that others do not including ourselves to substain a top two finish.

still reckon if your above Brum you will be top two.

I have no hesitation at all to say that on their day, City can beat any team in this league. We should have beaten QPR (they are currently 4th) We beat Coventry (who were top after 2 wins at the time) and we drew against Cardiff (who are still unbeaten).

Also, we are at home tomorrow playing in front of a probable near sell out crowd.

City are a better team than a lot of people give them credit for, and I'll be disappointed if we don't take 3 points tomorrow.

I have no hesitation at all to say that on their day, City can beat any team in this league. We should have beaten QPR (they are currently 4th) We beat Coventry (who were top after 2 wins at the time) and we drew against Cardiff (who are still unbeaten).

Also, we are at home tomorrow playing in front of a probable near sell out crowd.

City are a better team than a lot of people give them credit for, and I'll be disappointed if we don't take 3 points tomorrow.

We can also lose to any team :surrender: its just another game tomorrow, which will niether get us prommoted or relegated. :tumbleweed:

Enjoy your day what will be will be.

Archived