6/ We are still unbeaten

I think 19,000 due to the following:-

1/ 2,000 away supporters

2/ Evening game sat footballers can go

3/ No home game for last 2 weeks

4/ Playing division favs

5/ We had 17,500 last home game and QPR only brought 1,500

6/ We are still unbeaten

Birmingham City represent last season's WBA. Birmingham are the team to beat if our ladz are to show their mettle as genuine promotion contenders. Biggest home game so far? - well probably our biggest home game of the season - expect a sell out !!!!!

I think 19,000 due to the following:-

1/ 2,000 away supporters

2/ Evening game sat footballers can go

3/ No home game for last 2 weeks

4/ Playing division favs

5/ We had 17,500 last home game and QPR only brought 1,500

6/ We are still unbeaten

I agree with another poster that this is the equivalent of last season's home fixture against WBA - a match I think most thoroughly enjoyed and came away thinking we had just played the class leaders. If we can stick one in the net in the last few seconds again and gain at least a point, then I'll be well pleased. Because of the timing of the equaliser against WBA, it felt more as if we had taken all three points.

Fantastic attitude Ray. Why not just stay at home for the entire season.

No I wont stay at home thank you very much. Going to watch football is expensive, not just the price of the ticket but the other things that cost money to do on a match day like go to the pub before hand etc etc. I live away from Bristol sometimes and when I have the money to watch the City I want value for it and the EE gives the best in terms of cost of ticket and enjoyment of the atmosphere around me IMO and you can go in with your mates. So I think you should get off your high horse and appreciate that some of us have to pick and choose our games and shouldn't have to be explaining why to the likes of big cheeses like you because you come out with rubbish about others attitudes. :bruce_h4h:

Archived