IGNORED

Planes

BS10 RED

I'm going on a plane for the first time this weekend and people have been telling me that your not allowed to take things like hairspray and deodorants on,(not even in your suitcase) But then on the other hand some people have said they've always taken it on in the suitcases. So can someone please tell em the correct information thank you

You will get away with taking them on if they're in your bags that go in the hold (although I think technically they don't like aerosols cos they're flammable).

You can't take any aerosol in the cabin nor can you take any liquid in a container over 100ml in size and any liquid must be carried through in a clear plastic bag so they can see it.

You will get away with taking them on if they're in your bags that go in the hold (although I think technically they don't like aerosols cos they're flammable).

You can't take any aerosol in the cabin nor can you take any liquid in a container over 100ml in size and any liquid must be carried through in a clear plastic bag so they can see it.

Thank You

I'm going on a plane for the first time this weekend and people have been telling me that your not allowed to take things like hairspray and deodorants on,(not even in your suitcase) But then on the other hand some people have said they've always taken it on in the suitcases. So can someone please tell em the correct information thank you

And don't take anything sharp like a pair of scissors in your hand luggage, it has to be put in your suitcase. Plus it might be worth you going onto the airline you're travelling with website to see what size bags they allow into the airplane with you because they can be different for different airlines, the same goes for the weight you are allowed to put in your suitcase before they charge you for excess baggage.

Aerosoles are fine in your suitcase though.

And don't take anything sharp like a pair of scissors in your hand luggage, it has to be put in your suitcase. Plus it might be worth you going onto the airline you're travelling with website to see what size bags they allow into the airplane with you because they can be different for different airlines, the same goes for the weight you are allowed to put in your suitcase before they charge you for excess baggage.

Aerosoles are fine in your suitcase though.

Sorry , was that ar*eholes or aerosoles , as there a few I know you can take .

Archived