IGNORED

The "new" Crackers Corner

EASTEND WURZEL

Time to reveal the master plan! (Operation H Block)

There has been too much talk lately of who's louder than who, the "netboys" ultra fast signing, and "pillar" worship. Its time to take action, how to unify Forza in one area. We know this is difficult because of the different times we get in the ground, and we need an easy access area for cider fuelled latecomers with big voices.

A large contingent of "FORZA" come in at 2.59 so there just isn't enough space for large amounts of people to gather. Tiz why the pillar area gets well populated.I think it would be best to be lower down the stand and more visible to the rest of the ground, where we would have maximum impact

What about H block halfway down on the corner (nearest block to the turnstiles). If a fair few of us get in earlier we can get in that area and then the 2.59 squad can just fill up the block.

We'd be away from the "pillar" and could get more fans around us involved. (better view as well).

I'm all for the BIGGER PICTURE. Could be the new "Crackers Corner" ?

I reckon it could work , love to get "lets go ####ing mental" going at the front, aka Royal Antwerp.

Back in the day "Crackers corner" was just as the name suggests , as I'm not quite old enough to remember it in its hey day ,i believe it started in the EE but ended up in the Park End.

I'm sure the "older" lot can give us a history lesson (Northstreet)!

It worked before , Lets make it work again.

Just an ideal but we need to do something.

FORZA EASTEND

I think its a great idea. I believe that some of the problem is that we arent seen!! And being seen can have a big effect. At the moment, unless the whole of the East End is singing, we arent being seen or heard. If we move to this suggested area we can be seen even when its just our group singing.

What really pisses me off is when the rest of the stadium give it ''we cant hear you'' when all we can hear is us chanting for 90 ###### minutes.

Lets show them what its all about, lets show them we bounce around the ground, lets show them what FORZA is about. We sing, we dance, we support to the lads to the end, so lets ###### show it to the world.

FORZA EAST END.

Sorry young man, " Crackers Corner " was situated behind the right hand corner flag of the " Open End " viewed from the " Covered End " with the " Old Stand " on the right and the ' Grand Stand " on the left. Leave you to work out it's position.

Wally Hinshelwood and Jimmy " Puffer " Rogers knocking in decent crosses for " Big " John, those were the days. Do not seem to see the same quality of delivery these days.

Sorry young man, " Crackers Corner " was situated behind the right hand corner flag of the " Open End " viewed from the " Covered End " with the " Old Stand " on the right and the ' Grand Stand " on the left. Leave you to work out it's position.

Wally Hinshelwood and Jimmy " Puffer " Rogers knocking in decent crosses for " Big " John, those were the days. Do not seem to see the same quality of delivery these days.

Even if the geography is slightly awry the idea of a nod to the past is great instead of all this Carling Atyeo instead of John Atyeo sponsored by business.

Not sure what your aim is - but if it's a case of getting people together to make noise in the East End then two things -

1. It works brilliantly now.

2. Best place would be at the back (noise travels down a stand, not up it) and central (as it then spreads both ways). The place shown in picture would not get anyone else other than that block involved.

Welcome to the "Lloyds TSB Halifax Bank of Scotland Micra Wedlock Crackers Corner"

No singing, standing, cheering or swearing please, this is a members only area,

anyone apearing to be enjoying themselves will be moved to the Williams stand to calm down.

Thank you

the new cracker's corner, a great synthesis of old and new, preserving our past - safeguarding our future

making ashton gate a better place.

great idea

:winner_third_h4h: Sir, with those immortal words you're a true literary scholar - the William Shakespeare of Bristol, the new Adge Cutler of the West - a fantastic ambassador for Ye Olde East End as well. :winner_third_h4h:

Ziderheads until we die we'll keep the Red Flag flying high !!!!!!

Not sure what your aim is - but if it's a case of getting people together to make noise in the East End then two things -

1. It works brilliantly now.

2. Best place would be at the back (noise travels down a stand, not up it) and central (as it then spreads both ways). The place shown in picture would not get anyone else other than that block involved.

The problem is its not working fine, and forza eastend as a group cannot progress any further unless something happens.

Ideas like Click me cannot work unless its nearer the front, the club will simply not allow it otherwise.

Holding up banners etc, use of megaphones, again the use of the megaphone has only been agreed with the club if it is used within H block and H block only.

Archived