IGNORED

Whos In The Williams

John-0

Back to the Williams on sat after going to the east end every game its been open. I'm not looking forward to being in the Williams again............. boring is all I can say. But don't you think it would be funny to see the faces of the grumpy men if we could make a bit of noise. Who else is in the Williams this sat....? whos up for making a bit of Noise. :D

I'll look out for you, I probabaly will remember the face. I usually block up the isle behind my seat talking to the people behind before the game and at half time and usually will say few abusive words to the officials

I'll look out for you, I probabaly will remember the face. I usually block up the isle behind my seat talking to the people behind before the game and at half time and usually will say few abusive words to the officials

I'll be back in my season ticket seat in the Williams.

Not out of choice but because I've just fractured a rib and I reckon the Williams is the safer option.

Incidentally if I'm not jumping up and down when we score its not because I'm not happy. It's bloody painful.

Guest pudsey
I'm back in my normal seat to in the Williams block K row K seat number 9. Try and get a few songs going but never seems to work apart from come on you reds
Me and 5 mates will be back in the williams on sat in our season ticket seats block k row a. Me and my mates will help you get some songs going.

hey wesco I'm block K row G seat 3 cant be far away, I can just imagine the scowls of those old men Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :P
I was wondering where you lot of lads got to, some couple with a kid have been in those 3 seats ever since you moved over to the EE, I thought they had swiped your Season Tickets!

Happy to report that the guy in KH1 is calming down a bit now after his abusive grilling of the team week after week during our dodgy patch.

You did miss a few little songs during the Plymuff match, when the whole crowd got behind the team a few people had a little sing.

Chris (the mysterious all-seeing eye in the Williams!)

good job chris, its a small world, thought we went unoticed in the Williams :D have no idea who you are but thats cool, Hows about you indentify yourself on Sat. You missed us have you??? :P the grumpy man is to be quite honest hilarous, he usally has a fair bit to say to the opsition manager infact have you ever heard him make a valid comment ever ? :dunno::D

I'll be in the Dolman on Saturday but if the EE is closed next year i think all the singers should go into the End blocks of the Williams by the away fans..........No season ticket holders there....

But lets hope we keep the East End and let under 16's in.......

Archived