IGNORED

We Have Come A Long Way - Stop Moaning !

tommydom

I went to my first game this season on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed the Eastend - getting back to the old days with great support and non stop singing it really went back to the old days - those who campaigend so hard to get it re opened are spot on and it adds so much to our ground and atmosphere so fair play for all the effort. Having watched City for years the Eastend brings that little bit of magic to our old ground.

What amazes me though it the complete difference over the past four years with GJ in charge - the atmosphere remains positive now right through until the final whistle including great support and singing as the team left the pitch at half time. Its been many many years since the feel good factor including the club as a whole - from management to players to fans has all been so positive and in true City response - we scored and gave everyone hope until the end.

What I'm trying to say is - weve come on loads in the recent years and playing Brum off the pitch at times and for large parts of the second half is a true reflection of progress. Everyone associated with the club should be proud - five live talk about us again and we are now rightly talked abouyt as being one of the better championship teams.

And one last thing - that plonker who has slated the team as playing long ball rubbish - Caravan or something - did you not watch the game on Tuesday ? If anything we overplayed outside the box and lacked that little bit of quality on the crosses or indeed some luck - stop bloody moaning and please just for once be PROUD to be Bristol City and progressing in a very good dvision.

I went to my first game this season on Tuesday and thoroughly enjoyed the Eastend - getting back to the old days with great support and non stop singing it really went back to the old days - those who campaigend so hard to get it re opened are spot on and it adds so much to our ground and atmosphere so fair play for all the effort. Having watched City for years the Eastend brings that little bit of magic to our old ground.

What amazes me though it the complete difference over the past four years with GJ in charge - the atmosphere remains positive now right through until the final whistle including great support and singing as the team left the pitch at half time. Its been many many years since the feel good factor including the club as a whole - from management to players to fans has all been so positive and in true City response - we scored and gave everyone hope until the end.

What I'm trying to say is - weve come on loads in the recent years and playing Brum off the pitch at times and for large parts of the second half is a true reflection of progress. Everyone associated with the club should be proud - five live talk about us again and we are now rightly talked abouyt as being one of the better championship teams.

And one last thing - that plonker who has slated the team as playing long ball rubbish - Caravan or something - did you not watch the game on Tuesday ? If anything we overplayed outside the box and lacked that little bit of quality on the crosses or indeed some luck - stop bloody moaning and please just for once be PROUD to be Bristol City and progressing in a very good dvision.

Agree with all that. Good post :thumbsup:

The long ball thing i disagree with 100%. Sure we have played it long on the odd occasion in games. So what. Nothing unusual there. We`re known as an attractive passing team anyway.

Archived