IGNORED

Fao I8thegas

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

"your ###### ###### MATE. IF U PLAY HOW U DID AGAINST US ALL THE TIME THEN U DONT EVEN DERSERVE TO BE TOP OF THE LEAGUE. I HOPE U DONT EXPECT TO BEAT QPR ON SATURDAY (EVEN though I WANT U 2) U COULDNT EVEN BEAT OLDHAM THAT MUST PROVE HOW ###### U REALLY R"

How mature. Grow up. Most city fans on here seem genuine and decent. you could do without arseholes like this on your board. Rant over! :D

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die
I8thegas is a 43-year-old stockbroker :D
Well to say something like that is immature and childish. If he had something to say to me he didnt need to PM me that load of rubbish!!

We are'nt top for no reason!

Guest jairob
Well to say something like that is immature and childish. If he had something to say to me he didnt need to PM me that load of rubbish!!

We are'nt top for no reason!

If you have something to say Argyle use your own forum.

If you have something to say Argyle use your own forum.
Who appointed you as spokesperson for this forum?

You did the same to weqpr the other day.

If any supporter wants to get on here,as long as they're not abusive or rubbing it in too soon after a bad result :D , as far as i'm concerned they're welcome and i'd expect the same on their forum.

I posted on Argule site other day and some bonehead city"fan" had bin on with some worthless abuse :@ Turd..

So when i posted i got abuse for being city!+ some reasonable replys to i might add.

I agree with Saab Driver and disagree most heatedly with Jairob. Why shouldn't other fans come on here with sensible things to say? I'd rather they stay on here than some of the ignorant mindless louts that call themselves City fans who post nothing but abuse and drivel.

I find it refreshing to have other team's supporters have input, so long as they are not abusive such as that Swindon fool the other month.

Guest Argyle_Til_I_Die

exactly! I'm only here to talk football and for friendly banter! I'm not one of these blueberry or aquascrotum wearing ######s who want to cause trouble just a huge argyle fan!!! At the moment I'm a nervous wreck and I'm desperately hoping we do you a big favour tomorrow and beat QPR so we can safely say we are up! But i cant see it happening unfortunately! :rolleyes:

exactly! I'm only here to talk football and for friendly banter! I'm not one of these blueberry or aquascrotum wearing ######s who want to cause trouble just a huge argyle fan!!! At the moment I'm a nervous wreck and I'm desperately hoping we do you a big favour tomorrow and beat QPR so we can safely say we are up! But i cant see it happening unfortunately! :)
Don`t panic young un! Plymouth are up for sure!

For god sake beat that QPR for us! PLEASE!

Havin` said that we still have to beat Brighton!

Ole the best to Plymuff, you deserve to go up!

We be Creepin` now! UP THE CITY! :rolleyes:

Archived