IGNORED

Mcindoe

ciderup

Why hasn't Michael McIndoe got his own song? Every player (virtually) seems to have a chant or a song in their honour. Now Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse has got one but not McIndoe. IMHO he is one of our best players and we as fans should show that. Shouldn't we ?

Why hasn't Michael McIndoe got his own song? Every player (virtually) seems to have a chant or a song in their honour. Now Skuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse has got one but not McIndoe. IMHO he is one of our best players and we as fans should show that. Shouldn't we ?

Umm...he has. Did you not hear it when he scored?! Pretty much everyone in the ground was singing it. It's to the tune of The White Stripes song, can't remember what it's called, but the words, so you'll know for next time, are:

'We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe'

Lomited, I admit, but a song - with a tune - nonetheless...

Umm...he has. Did you not hear it when he scored?! Pretty much everyone in the ground was singing it. It's to the tune of The White Stripes song, can't remember what it's called, but the words, so you'll know for next time, are:

'We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe, We got Michael McIndoe'

Lomited, I admit, but a song - with a tune - nonetheless...

yh that was me i started that haha

Seven Nation Army :)

As I have mentioned before, I think he should have a song based on the tune of the Music Man. Instead of Piano, Piano etc

it could be Michael, Michael McIndoe, McIndoe, McIndoe, Michael, Michael McIndoe, Michael McIndoe. Give it a verse and it would be infectious. Try it. It works.

Umm...he has. Did you not hear it when he scored?!

Nope, couldn't hear any song from the EE. It's not a criticism as it must be down to the shape of the EE but we can hardly hear the Atyeo from there. I am sure there is plenty of noise but we can barely hear anything.

Thanks for enlightening me though, I will have to listen out for the song.

Nope, couldn't hear any song from the EE. It's not a criticism as it must be down to the shape of the EE but we can hardly hear the Atyeo from there. I am sure there is plenty of noise but we can barely hear anything.

Thanks for enlightening me though, I will have to listen out for the song.

Well, I'm confused. If you were sat in the EE you should have heard it - it was you lot that started it!

Admittedly the Atyeo isn't brilliant for noise. However, there is a hardcore of us who try to sing up.

Well, I'm confused. If you were sat in the EE you should have heard it - it was you lot that started it!

Admittedly the Atyeo isn't brilliant for noise. However, there is a hardcore of us who try to sing up.

Never noticed it TBH but I will listen for it in future.

I am certainly not criticising the Atyeo in any way and we can see there are people singing, fair play to them. From the EE you cannot hear them though. It has to be the shape of the roof as from the Dolman you can hear the Atyeo clearly.

Never noticed it TBH but I will listen for it in future.

I am certainly not criticising the Atyeo in any way and we can see there are people singing, fair play to them. From the EE you cannot hear them though. It has to be the shape of the roof as from the Dolman you can hear the Atyeo clearly.

No, I think you misunderstand me - it was the EE that started singing the song for McIndoe, not the Atyeo.

Not sure why you couldn't hear the people stood around you...

Definately should be:

VIVA MCINDOOEEEEEE

VIVA MCINDOOOOOEEEEE

RUNNING DOWN THE WING

HEAR THE CITY SING

VIVA MCINDOOOOOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

pepole around us do actually sing that song, if we could get it going around the ground it would be immense!!!!!

Love this one, me and some mates in Dolman H have been trying to get it going this season but it never seems to catch on!

Archived