IGNORED

East End

ciderup

Just been on a Donny site and they had this to say about the East enders.....

'Their crowd (next to us in the stand behind the goal) was a fair credit to them, but it's easy to sing when you're 3-0 and 4-1 up! Certainly made Birmingham's effort sound shameful.'

'was hard to create an atmosphere as there fans were immense they had all the stand singin and the stand made it rock more where as we only had 100ish people singin every song'

'They were unbelievably loud at nil nil when the game had just started. Infact I'd go as far as saying it's as loud as I've ever heard just about. Great support from them.'

I have moved to the EE this season and I have to say well done to everyone in there. Nice to see some praise from our visitors! :clapping:

Guest bigcheese

the e-e for me were great today. Today they didnt seem to have as much rivalry as tuesday where I thought brum had a voice. From my view though in the dolman - hehe - the back & middle right side of the e-e are well up for it!! Played :)

I just noticed this post by 'Joncaster Rovers' - says it all really - WELL DONE THE EASTENDERS !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h: ........

"They were unbelievably loud at nil nil when the game had just started. Infact I'd go as far as saying it's as loud as I've ever heard just about. Great support from them. If all ours joined in in similar fashion it would probably give the team a real boost."

Sat at the front today so i can see what is what and have a listen and there was noise all game and from a quiet thinking CH looking on i think your all doing fine and those not singing are enjoying it!!

ok a little speed singing but you were all singing the same songs today and the flags were superb!!!

the football was frustrating first half and i've said all season our midfield is too defensive sooo on comes marvin and we score 4 tiz service you know but thats another debate..

don't be too harsh on the atmosphere its getting there,, i needed a quiet day to look in from the outside

so we can move foward and plan new ideas, people are enjoying its a nice mixture of bcfc fans to...

now if ashton gate started doing this all around the ground we would be the envy of the championship.

EEFLAG.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Sat at the front today so i can see what is what and have a listen and there was noise all game and from a quiet thinking CH looking on i think your all doing fine and those not singing are enjoying it!!

ok a little speed singing but you were all singing the same songs today and the flags were superb!!!

the football was frustrating first half and i've said all season our midfield is too defensive sooo on comes marvin and we score 4 tiz service you know but thats another debate..

don't be too harsh on the atmosphere its getting there,, i needed a quiet day to look in from the outside

so we can move foward and plan new ideas, people are enjoying its a nice mixture of bcfc fans to...

now if ashton gate started doing this all around the ground we would be the envy of the championship.

EEFLAG.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

:clapping: A fantastic effort with those flags and they looked awesome from the Atyeo Stand where I was sat and reminded me of Italian football. A marvellous idea so congratulations to the inspired Ziderheads that thought of using those flags.

:clapping: A fantastic effort with those flags and they looked awesome from the Atyeo Stand where I was sat and reminded me of Italian football. A marvellous idea so congratulations to the inspired Ziderheads that thought of using those flags.

cheers fella' the idea came from dutch football and flaxy (who goes to a lot of dutch games) got the flags made so credit to him.

I thought they looked really good aswell, not many english clubs do this and it deffinetly adds something new.

Will they be making an apperances at every game?

I hope they do :clapping:

I thought they looked really good aswell, not many english clubs do this and it deffinetly adds something new.

Will they be making an apperances at every game?

I hope they do :clapping:

Hopefully they will be on display every game at home now.. I just hope the club allow us to use them more centrally rather than having them stuck in a corner..

Good job getting them made Flaxy! :englandsmile4wf:

the e-e for me were great today. Today they didnt seem to have as much rivalry as tuesday where I thought brum had a voice. From my view though in the dolman - hehe - the back & middle right side of the e-e are well up for it!! Played :)

agreed, EE sounded loud, from were i sat in the dolman :englandsmile4wf::clap:

The flags were superb and we need more great idea and effort was really impressed with the east end yesterday. Getting more towards that "Forza" feeling now just need some big home made banners, flags and streamers. Keep it up people. :)

Not to mention fireworks, knives, institutionalised racism, etc. :innocent06:

You've got to be careful with away games though because they might have a different policy, and you don't want them getting confiscated.

Archived