IGNORED

Wolves Red Cards

pdgifford64

Hennesseys` was harsh i thought.

Iwelumos` was 50/50. If indeed they do appeal though i can`t see it being repealed.

Thoughts ?

PDG

PS Still, it makes our trip a little easier on paper.

ITV's view of it shows definite intent on Iwelumo's part. That, and he immediately fell over to incriminate the other guy.

Iwelumo will be let off but Hennesseys will stand, Sullivan should of been sent off yesterday for the same thing yesterday

I disagree. Why the hell should Iwelumo's card be recinded. In his interview he said it was an 'accidental clashing of heads'! What the ****! He approached the player and deliberately moved his head towards him when the ball wasn't even in the same half of the pitch? How the hell is he describing that as accidental? And as for his falling over antics afterwards, well....

It was a red card for ungentlemanly conduct, a 3 match ban, and he should not play next week. If the FA recind his card then it's a joke.

I disagree. Why the hell should Iwelumo's card be recinded. In his interview he said it was an 'accidental clashing of heads'! What the ****! He approached the player and deliberately moved his head towards him when the ball wasn't even in the same half of the pitch? How the hell is he describing that as accidental? And as for his falling over antics afterwards, well....

It was a red card for ungentlemanly conduct, a 3 match ban, and he should not play next week. If the FA recind his card then it's a joke.

He didn't move his head at all you clown. Even St Ledger said nothing happened. Christ.

He didn't move his head at all you clown. Even St Ledger said nothing happened. Christ.

So why was his head next to the Preston players head, when the ball was nowhere near?

There was 'motion towards' my black country sage, and that is good enough to suggest it wasn't accidental.

Death to McIndoe bit sad init and another thing why do you small time Wolves fans who will be booing your team off agian in the seconed half of the season keep calling us welsh when Bristol is in England its like saying your scotish init :city:

St. Ledger says there was no contact between them so why did they both fall to the ground as if they were shot ?

That would be my question to Iwelumo at the appeal - was there contact, or are you just a cheat ? Either way, the red card was deserved and I can't see the appeal being successful.

The keepers red card wasn't clear cut and they should appeal against that one. It was no different to our penalty on saturday.

Doesnt look like Mccarthy is appealing for Hennesseys red card though just big Chris's.

If there was no contact why did Iwelumug go down holding his face like he'd been punched? Numpty! That's worthy of a red card for simulation in itself. Iwelumo played to get St Ledger sent off by doing what he did

100% right, surly the falling backwards holding both hands to his face is the worst part of it all and worth the red alone....

St Ledger clearly started it all with a upside down two footed lunge, but that does not excuse the handbags that followed...

Confirmed as appeal rejected now anyway!!!

Archived