IGNORED

Scotland Internationals?

Ian M

• Admin

Considering the rag has this just been made up?

Scotland scout Terry Butcher is eyeing up three Bristol City players.

The former England defender visited Ashton gate in midweek to run his eye over Michael McIndoe, Lee Johnson & Jamie McAllister.

Butcher said: "We have got to look at players who can come in at short notice and all three have got a chance".

The thing I normally do to gauge the reliability of these stories is to see if the story has any quotes from the person concerned and this does seem to back it up unless they've taken a quote about three separate players and applied it to this?

McIndoe, fair enough, he did say he was coming here to further his chances with Scotland.

McAllister, ditto, played 1 game for Scotland already and now at a top 6 Championship club so has to be considered.

But Lee Johnson? How does he qualify? By playing a handful of games for Hearts?

Also, whilst on the International theme, I noticed that Sproule has been left out of the last few N.Ireland squads. If he performs like he has in the last one and a half matches it can't be long before he gets recalled.

Marvin for England anyone? ;)

Considering the rag has this just been made up?

The thing I normally do to gauge the reliability of these stories is to see if the story has any quotes from the person concerned and this does seem to back it up unless they've taken a quote about three separate players and applied it to this?

McIndoe, fair enough, he did say he was coming here to further his chances with Scotland.

McAllister, ditto, played 1 game for Scotland already and now at a top 6 Championship club so has to be considered.

But Lee Johnson? How does he qualify? By playing a handful of games for Hearts?

Also, whilst on the International theme, I noticed that Sproule has been left out of the last few N.Ireland squads. If he performs like he has in the last one and a half matches it can't be long before he gets recalled.

Marvin for England anyone? ;)

Personally I cant see Why Michael McIndoe isn't getting in the Scotland squad right now

Gary McAllister is as good as anything they have there

LJ I'm told once owned a Border Collie who was born about two miles north of the Tweed!...So he has a chance too..

Archived